Sevco Thread

Wise up you losers. We all hate rangers and everything about them, but surely our sole focus has to be on Aberdeen tonight? Rangers will win a trophy before us. Say what you want about their delusions, and there are many of them, they demand the best from their squads and anyone who doesn't cut it is ruthlessly punted (see Halliday.) On our side of the coin we have utter melts clapping former players, who now play for our biggest rivals, into the pitch.

We are fuckin tinpot boys, and this thread after a 0-3 home defeat to the Tims proves it.

Deep breaths mate, it's only the internet.

Not raging at the thread, just highlighting it's annoyingness in times like these.

Raging at that tactically inept Hun cunt McInnes.

Not raging at the thread, just highlighting it's annoyingness in times like these.

Raging at that tactically inept Hun cunt McInnes.

Be careful what you wish for.....I remember shouting for Alex Smith to get his jotters after a similarly under par performance against one of the ugly sisters. Turns out he did get his jotters. Look what's happened since....we've bounced from one joker to another. Believe me.....we'd struggle to get better than MacInnes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be careful what you wish for.....I remember shouting for Alex Smith to get his jotters after a similarly under par performance against one of the ugly sisters. Turns out he did get his jotters. Look what's happened since....we've bounced from one joker to another. Believe me.....we'd struggle to get better than MacInnes.

I agree with you. Which makes it all the more frustrating. 21 years of support and all I have to show for it is 1 league cup. Every time there's a big game I go into it with hope and expectation and it's the same 95% of the time, McInnes, McGhee, Calderwood, doesn't matter. We lose, but we don't just lose, we often lose through abject performances and baffling tactics from managers.

Things like tonight make me question what the point in Scottish football actually is. It's a 1 horse race soon to be made 2 by the SFA's desperation to put the Huns back up there.

Aberdeen are a club of losers and underachievers, so nah fans willing to clap for that.

Correct.....Aberdeen fans should never accept a performance like that. We can moan about tactics, but how in the feck can about 8 of these players look at themselves in the mirror after that. Where is their pride.....where is the fight. MacInnes will take a lot of the blame, but there were experienced players out there who looked absolutely uninterested and diabolical.

What can McInnes do if his players always shite their pants when up against the big boys? Baffling. Dont think it would matter what he did tactically, our lads just freeze in big games, especially against Celtic. We couldn't string two passes together, it was murder.

His job to motivate them.

Correct.....Aberdeen fans should never accept a performance like that. We can moan about tactics, but how in the feck can about 8 of these players look at themselves in the mirror after that. Where is their pride.....where is the fight. MacInnes will take a lot of the blame, but there were experienced players out there who looked absolutely uninterested and diabolical.

The answer to that question doesn't lie in last nights gut wrenching pish. But it'll be there for all to see on Saturday.

2nd place is our perfectly achievable goal this season. Always was.

Wise up you losers. We all hate rangers and everything about them, but surely our sole focus has to be on Aberdeen tonight? Rangers will win a trophy before us. Say what you want about their delusions, and there are many of them, they demand the best from their squads and anyone who doesn't cut it is ruthlessly punted (see Halliday.) On our side of the coin we have utter melts clapping former players, who now play for our biggest rivals, into the pitch.

We are fuckin tinpot boys, and this thread after a 0-3 home defeat to the Tims proves it.

This post would be relevant if it wasn't in this thread.

Why are you even in this thread if you think everyone should be focusing on Aberdeen. You aren't even following your own beliefs lol

I agree with you. Which makes it all the more frustrating. 21 years of support and all I have to show for it is 1 league cup. Every time there's a big game I go into it with hope and expectation and it's the same 95% of the time, McInnes, McGhee, Calderwood, doesn't matter. We lose, but we don't just lose, we often lose through abject performances and baffling tactics from managers.

Things like tonight make me question what the point in Scottish football actually is. It's a 1 horse race soon to be made 2 by the SFA's desperation to put the Huns back up there.

Aberdeen are a club of losers and underachievers, so nah fans willing to clap for that.

Poor you, just the one trophy? Youve really had a hard life eh?

You need to just chill out about it all. Go to the game, have a laugh, if they win a trophy, massive bonus, if not you've had a laugh anyway.

Ridiculously entitled post. What you are describing is part-and-parcel of the expectation levels that come from supporting a 'big' team.

If I showed your comments to a fan of, say, Falkirk or Dumbarton they'd be beating a path to your door armed with pitchforks and flaming torches.

The point? THE FUCKING POINT? There is no point. Poodler and Manboobs have it about right: go to the game, enjoy yourself, it's 90 minutes of escapism from the otherwise unrelenting drudgery of existence. When I was about 12 I thought that there was a 'point' to football but I thankfully outgrew that attitude. For your own mental wellbeing I strongly suggest you do likewise.

• Upvote 1