Sevco Thread

With what magical fairy beans are they paying off Caixinha's contract as well as paying compo for McInnes, seriously?

Think about it.

It'll be someone who's out of work. They couldn't afford the compensation for anyone who's got a job.

The statement that the huns have just released makes me think they've already got someone lined up. Talking about the 'days ahead' and 'prioritising a quick appointment'.

As I've said Pedro gone by Xmas .

As I stated McInnes wouldn't go to the mackems

And I've already stated McInnes won't see out this season with us.

I thought his post match comments seemed to be saying ive taken this club as far as I can, I can't challenge Celtic with this club.

Sevco experiment with Pedro has failed miserably they will take a rangers man that knows the club and will be popular with the fans.

Make no mistake McInnes will be in the frame, and despite the delluded posters here who tell us every week they haver no cash yet the club keeps functioning they will raise the funds for McInnes.

My theory is when bain and smith spoke to him about Sunderland they told him if he turned that down the gig at Ibrox would be coming up soon

Woe betide I'm proved right, having to feed you all humble pie???

• Downvote 9

I thought his post match comments seemed to be saying ive taken this club as far as I can, I can't challenge Celtic with this club.

Sevco experiment with Pedro has failed miserably they will take a rangers man that knows the club and will be popular with the fans.

Make no mistake McInnes will be in the frame, and despite the delluded posters here who tell us every week they haver no cash yet the club keeps functioning they will raise the funds for McInnes.

My theory is when bain and smith spoke to him about Sunderland they told him if he turned that down the gig at Ibrox would be coming up soon

Woe betide I'm proved right, having to feed you all humble pie???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Woe betide I'm proved right, having to feed you all humble pie

Well at least you are staying humble yourself lad, good to see.

Odds on The Rangers’ Next Manager

Graeme Murty 4/1
Billy Davies 9/1
Kenny Miller 9/1
Derek McInnes 10/1
David Moyes 10/1
Alan Pardew 12/1
Dougie Freedman 14/1
Alex McLeish 14/1
Malky Mackay 16/1
Garry Monk 16/1
Stuart McCall 18/1
Harry Redknapp 20/1
Ally McCoist 20/1
Steven Pressley 20/1
Duncan Ferguson 20/1
Gary McAllister 20/1
Martin Jol 20/1
Steve Evans 20/1
Joe Jordan 22/1
Frank De Boer 22/1
Gennaro Gattuso 22/1
Mark McGhee 22/1
Steve Clarke 25/1
Ricky Sbragia 25/1
Ian Cathro 25/1
Graeme Souness 33/1
Dennis Wise 33/1
Claudio Ranieri 33/1
Tim Sherwood 40/1

Woe betide I'm proved right, having to feed you all humble pie

Why did he then sign an extension with us after knocking back Sunderland?

It'll be someone who's out of work. They couldn't afford the compensation for anyone who's got a job.

The statement that the huns have just released makes me think they've already got someone lined up. Talking about the 'days ahead' and 'prioritising a quick appointment'.

I.e. Nipping in to gazump the SFA for whoever was being considered for the Scotland job.

McInnes has never categorically said he won't go to rangers. I think he makes a point of leaving the door open. He'll be their next appointment. I have no doubts about this now.

McInnes has never categorically said he won't go to rangers. I think he makes a point of leaving the door open. He'll be their next appointment. I have no doubts about this now.

I don't think he's going to go there yet. Maybe one day but there's too much going on there just now - like Sunderland.

However - new stadium/ training facilities or going ahead could make him want to fuck off

What he did say at a recent fans forum was that he had every intention of seeing out his extended contract. The only way he would move on before then was if the Board made the decision for him.

Got to believe he's being honest in this respect.

What he did say at a recent fans forum was that he had every intention of seeing out his extended contract. The only way he would move on before then was if the Board made the decision for him.

Got to believe he's being honest in this respect.

I won't trust a Hun.