Holiday 2013 Thread

Going to get yourself a pair of Berliners from Solebox?

It is berlins and he won't be able to unless they have old stock which I doubt they will. I did manage to get a pair of Reebok ERS solebox from there though when everywhere else had sold out donks ago. I also managed to get a dose of the trots. The idiot I was with blamed it on the Bratwurst mit brotchen I bought off some street food stall. Little did she know that I just couldn't stand her and was making it all up.

Take in some culture, do some shopping, some decent trainer places there and do a lot of techno fisting.

As I say mini Tresor is the place to go, make sure you go on a busy night or else it's pretty shit.

Also think its the mitte(?) district an old tram depot with one or two clubs, looks pretty dodgy from the outside.

Looking at going to Berlin not sure when but before July, any one got any suggestions on where to stay and what to look for?

It is quite a spreadout place, so not really any hub type areas to stay in. That said, Alexanderplatz last time was decent and using there again this time. One of the main stations, so handy for getting about. Plenty decent quality but reasonably priced hotels in that area too.

As I say mini Tresor is the place to go, make sure you go on a busy night or else it's pretty shit.

Also think its the mitte(?) district an old tram depot with one or two clubs, looks pretty dodgy from the outside.

I'm a Watergate sort of guy.

I've stayed in the Helter Skelter Hostel Apartments. Class digs. Nice big balcony and private elevator to your floor.

I also stayed in an Ibis on Anhalter-Str which is perfect for a lads weekend. Right night to a quality bar called Solar which had cool tunes and an amazing view of the city.