Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Cut us some slack loon, we had fucking Roy Aiken and Alex miller as managers. It's a small mercy we are not in division 3 the way those cunts managed! That's before mark mcghees blundering

Swap you for one Paul Groves... win % of 23.3% at Grimsby in 100 games and he was the answer to who knows what question the board was asking. 20 games later and an AFCB win % of 15% and he was gone.

That's the pure definition of pissing money away. No matter what we do from here, we will never spend worse money than the compensation we have had to pay to him.

Swap you for one Paul Groves... win % of 23.3% at Grimsby in 100 games and he was the answer to who knows what question the board was asking. 20 games later and an AFCB win % of 15% and he was gone.

That's the pure definition of pissing money away. No matter what we do from here, we will never spend worse money than the compensation we have had to pay to him.

we payed darren mackie's wages for nearly 11 years, so we know all about wasting money. you would of found a better footballer in a kinder egg than that prick.

"Right from the start we indicated that we had no desire to see Ryan move and that if it were to happen, a bid well above the training compensation fee due in the summer and with add ons would need to be forthcoming," said Fraser.

Like to think that one of those "add ons" was a healthy sell on clause :crossfingers:

20% min would be great.

Our debt is largely due to paying off failed managers..there's no question that your right here with folk having a pop at your signing policy, it is a bit ironic for us to have a pop, as we are continuing to trade in the red, fuck knows how

. Can't stand your new signing, he's thick as fuck and a liar, no doubt he's going to do well for you though.

"Right from the start we indicated that we had no desire to see Ryan move and that if it were to happen, a bid well above the training compensation fee due in the summer and with add ons would need to be forthcoming," said Fraser.

Like to think that one of those "add ons" was a healthy sell on clause :crossfingers:

20% min would be great.

This will be our usual..by the time the accounts are released we will have collected 100k

We did compete with them that's the point I was making.

Only when they started cheating did they leave us standing.

The only way they could think of to get ahead of us was to cheat, borrow, lever and steal.

A bit like Bournemouth and countless others are doing now.

So what you're saying is they got ahead of you and, however it was that they did that, what I'm interested in is your response. You responded by getting into

Our debt is largely due to paying off failed managers..there's no question that your right here with folk having a pop at your signing policy, it is a bit ironic for us to have a pop, as we are continuing to trade in the red, fuck knows how

. Can't stand your new signing, he's thick as fuck and a liar, no doubt he's going to do well for you though.

Fair play. Thanks.

Got to be a step up from the wife-beating signing our previous regime thought was a good signing though. Thankfully he left by 'mutual consent' shortly after Eddie Howe came back.

You should stick around, you and Stoney can gloomily compare win stats, in a kind of backwards Top Trumps, see who can emerge triumphant with the worst win %.

Well there has to be a reason Scottish fitba is fucking shite, or the national team are a joke.

You think the chiefs are doing enough in our game?

The game was good in 1998, games were excellent to watch - and it's not gone from strength to strength.

The guys in suits have done nothing to try and make it better, changing the league structure every decade or so is not going to make the product better in the slightest.

Go out, seek better deals for the game - try harder, because it ain't working right now.

Investment required, agreed - but Englandshire manage, why can't Scottish fitba? Sell it better.

Maybe because we have population of 5m. We should be competing with Georgia, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Slovakia, Croatia etc etc. The biggest problem with Scottish football is having one of the best leagues in the world as our neighbor and the dour, self deprecating attitudes of the majority of Scotland.

• Upvote 1

A support base (which you do have in far more abundance than we do) or potential access to a league where the tv riches dwarf the money that supporters through the turnstyles can provide?

(No chance I believe we will reach that level but people involved at board level in football are generally idiots and so I'm assuming that is their plan)

Not sure how much tv money Championship clubs get but you lots all seem to think its a lot. So even that could make a big difference if its as large an amount as seems to be alluded to here.

Still seems to be chasing the same dream in different ways.

Can't remember the exact money but I remember reading that a championship side getting promoted to Premiership gets

Fair play, will do. Although its worth pointing out that when our Chairman went to sell Jason Pearce a while back, he didn't even know there was a sell on clause until the player was about to go out the door and so we suddenly had to backtrack on the original deal with a club I can't remember and sell him back to Portsmouth instead in order to negate the clause. So I'm not overly confident anyone at AFCB will know until he's about to move on...

He sounds as capable at running a football club as our chairman :laughing:

Bound to come into the squad.

If Broon didn't plan on using him then I'm sure he would've let the extension be until the end of the season and not the end of the month.

It's nae even the end of the month.

It's until the 20th January. Your point on Broon using him still stands of course.

Looks like we'll be getting him back after this weekend's games.

Going by basic DNA and genetics , I am making the outlandish assumption his faither isnt the brightest either

Indeed.

Perhaps not. But his agent/agency will have assessed it in the way I outlined I imagine.

The only thing his agent will be concerned about is the amount of money he can make out of Fraser and how quickly he can get it.

The idea that his agent would even be remotely interested in shite like training facilities on offer is ludicrous.

• Upvote 1

It's until the 20th January. Your point on Broon using him still stands of course.

Indeed.

The only thing his agent will be concerned about is the amount of money he can make out of Fraser and how quickly he can get it.

The idea that his agent would even be remotely interested in shite like training facilities on offer is ludicrous.

So we can almost certainly expect him to get injured this weekend then :dontknow:

Indeed.

Don't believe that his agent's sole interest is how much money he can get given he's a representing a larger agency. Anyway, better training facilities = better player = more money; if you want to apply your logic.

I think the idea that Bournemouth are paying him megabucks is ludicrous.