Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

being serious harcu, what do you watch? do you have sky?

like tup, who apparently doesnt have sky and doesnt take an interest in foreign (ie non scottish) football & very rarely if ever attends a dons game. if thats all true then he probably never witnesses a game of football all year be it on TV or live.

i watch a staggering amount of football although it often comes second to simply being in the pub.

What did people do for fitba before TV came along?

There were ways of seeing it, i.e. going to it.

Harcus and Tup are Brora regulars.

its a serious Q.

tup is too busy inventing fake scenarios on the internet to attend a football game.

im asking who is actually a football fan on here? i know you watch a lot. as do i. who else?

if i want to watch amateur football ill just play it myself min.

aye am sure you'd walk into Cove's team nae bother. :laughing:

you say you watch a staggering amount of fitba but then say it comes second to being in the pub. so you don't really watch a lot of fitba.

I watch at least a game week but at any level. SPL, Junior, Highland League, amateur or even youth matches if thats all thats on.

What are you hoping to prove here? That you watch more top-level football than me? I can tell you most folk on here do that, I don't generally watch EPL or CL.

im just interested. to be fair to you you dinna jump in feet first on CL/EPL threads like tup does despite claiming not to watch it, so i canna really compare you to him.

so if you dont really watch EPL or CL, then you dinna really watch much football i presume?

whats on BBc Scotland these days? sportscene still around?

aye am sure you'd walk into Cove's team nae bother. :laughing:

you say you watch a staggering amount of fitba but then say it comes second to being in the pub. so you don't really watch a lot of fitba.

I watch at least a game week but at any level. SPL, Junior, Highland League, amateur or even youth matches if thats all thats on.

ive played with/against folk who play in the HL, so aye i could probably have played at that level.

its not very high after all.

what interestes you about monkey level football as opposed to proper football?

im just interested. to be fair to you you dinna jump in feet first on CL/EPL threads like tup does despite claiming not to watch it, so i canna really compare you to him.

so if you dont really watch EPL or CL, then you dinna really watch much football i presume?

Seriously, I run a team in Orkney, and am also on the committee for OAFA, so probably watch 3-4 games a week in the summer.

It's very amateur but it holds my attention a helluva lot more than watching 22 millionaires on Super Hype Sunday.

I can't get too interested in football I have no connection with.

but you're a neep so your opinion on fitba means nothing to almost everyone on here.

so cause you watch monkey football played by fat builders that makes your opinion better than mine?

good een.

highland league is just organised pub football.

its also only watched by sexual deviants.

Why'd you ask him then?

the bluto bashing is tiresome :laughing:

I aksed him to define fitba and his answer was nothing short of a joke so I gave it the response it deserved. even you can understand that surely?

there's no such thing as proper fitba. I love all levels of it and I've been to all levels of the game. I've seen games that have entertained me far more than EPL games or CL games have, just as some of the games in those competitions can be fantastic.

Football doesn't need to have 22 rich wankers playing it to be proper fitba

so cause you watch monkey football played by fat builders that makes your opinion better than mine?

good een.

highland league is just organised pub football.

its also only watched by sexual deviants.

I aksed him to define fitba and his answer was nothing short of a joke so I gave it the response it deserved. even you can understand that surely?

there's no such thing as proper fitba. I love all levels of it and I've been to all levels of the game. I've seen games that have entertained me far more than EPL games or CL games have, just as some of the games in those competitions can be fantastic.

Football doesn't need to have 22 rich wankers playing it to be proper fitba

I rest my case