No Surprises Here

tup

They should not be allowed to publish that Gaelic shit in the national media.

Weird people.

The boy fae BBC Alba was in front of me at Tannadice at one stage, babbling away incomprehensible shite into the microphone, before lapsing into English at the drop of a hat.

What is the point?

Do shops in Orkney sell stuff on Sundays Harcus?

Weird people.

The boy fae BBC Alba was in front of me at Tannadice at one stage, babbling away incomprehensible shite into the microphone, before lapsing into English at the drop of a hat.

What is the point?

Aye, there's no observation of the Sabbath here.

Wee frees and other kirky types seem to rule the roost over there.

What's your verdict on weegies and the land they inhabit Karl?

If you want the honest and sensible answer:

I know lots of Weegies, tup. And like most people they range from utter arseholes to some of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

My Dad's best mate is a weegie and had a staunch Protestant/Unionist upbringing. And naturally he was raised as a hun as well. However, as he got a bit older he quickly realised the whole thing was a load of bollocks and renounced the whole thing. He was at Ibrox one night for a game, looked around at all the sectarian filth and bile around him and decided to never set foot in the place again.

He's been a Dundee United fan for the last 20 odd years now and apart from myself, I don't know anyone who hates the Old Firm more. Has been a great friend to our family for all of my life, as has his sister and extended family.

I still call him a weegie bastard though.

On the flip side, there have been weegies I've met at fitba and on holiday who are some of the most horrible human beings I've had the mispleasure of encountering.

And I dislike the 'gallous, I'm untouchable' attitude that a lot of weegies seem to possess.

It's been a mix experienced overall.

The glesga bastards, that they are.

Aye, there's no observation of the Sabbath here.

Wee frees and other kirky types seem to rule the roost over there.

They went tonto recently over a vending machine that didna ken it was Sunday and just sold stuff to folk regardless.

The heathens got jailed and they torched the vending machine in retribution.

I know lots of Weegies, tup. And like most people they range from utter arseholes to some of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

My Dad's best mate is a weegie and had a staunch Protestant/Unionist upbringing. And naturally he was raised as a hun as well. However, as he got a bit older he quickly realised the whole thing was a load of bollocks and renounced the whole thing. He was at Ibrox one night for a game, looked around at all the sectarian filth and bile around him and decided to never set foot in the place again.

He's been a Dundee United fan for the last 20 odd years now and apart from myself, I don't know anyone who hates the Old Firm more. Has been a great friend to our family for all of my life, as has his sister and extended family.

On the flip side, there have been weegies I've met at fitba and on holiday who are some of the most horrible human beings I've had the mispleasure of encountering.

And I dislike the 'gallous, I'm untouchable' attitude that a lot of weegies seem to possess.

You are friends with a weegie?

That's getting added to the list.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So your dads mate dropped his team at the drop of a hat?

Cunt!

The problem is Karl that once you are tainted by hunnery you cannot remove that stain from your soul, regardless of what you might do afterward to try and redeem yourself.

Redemption is impossible.

Tell him that I advise that he should stop pretending to support Dundee United immediately and get himself along to Ibrox like he knows he wants to.

The problem is Karl that once you are tainted by hunnery you cannot remove that stain from your soul, regardless of what you might do afterward to try and redeem yourself.

Redemption is impossible.

Tell him that I advise that he should stop pretending to support Dundee United immediately and get himself along to Ibrox like he knows he wants to.

100298777_fergie_247474b.jpg

123612-alex-ferguson-held-aloft-after-aberdeen-win-against-real-madrid.jpg

:itch-chin:

I'd have to disagree there, tup.

Redemption is possible for a chosen few, no matter how unthinkable it may be for some.

• Upvote 3

I remember the days when you were a nice guy, boof.

Working in the desert has turned you into a bitter, bitter man.

He'll be one of those guys who makes his fortune then retreats to a bothy in the middle of nowhere and lives by self sustainable means thereafter.

He's a bit like a young Naked Rambler.

Weird people.

What is the point?

I'm from Eilean Siar :checkit:

The guy you speak of was in the year below me at school, I can confirm he is a hun. (Decent guy for 'one of them' though, honest!)