No Surprises Here

tup

If everyone just sticks to the 32 local council boundaries then there would be no confusion.

I apologise for the confusion caused by using the term weegieland. When I'm talking about Glasgow only I will use the term Glasgow.

Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City are different. One comes top of the best places to live for starters.

Also all the best people come from the shire too. :P

• Upvote 1

If everyone just sticks to the 32 local council boundaries then there would be no confusion.

I apologise for the confusion caused by using the term weegieland. When I'm talking about Glasgow only I will use the term Glasgow.

Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City are different. One comes top of the best places to live for starters.

Correct.

Don't apologise to the weegie bastards either MDAL.

Ayrshire?!

Apology accepted and the last sentence is correct.

Goodwill to all men and that so I'll refrain from calling Boofon a prick :wave:

We're both 'shire loons Bri so the season of goodwill extends down to the cesspit you call home at this time of year. Don't forget your roots though.

Oh and thank you for the AFC Chat award vote. You're fighting a losing battle with it but you and I both know it's correct. :trophy:

• 1 month later...

briPod turning into a total weegie before our eyes.

Wishaw is not in weegieland says he!

Preposterous statement, it's right in the heart of it ffs.

Only weegies hair split about whether this shithole or that shithole is in weegieland or not.

That's because they're so fucking stupid they think weegieland refers to Glasgow city centre or something.

It's the whole area and culture, if you talk like a weegie and live in a slum town south of Perth, you are a weegie.

It's really very straightforward, until you get some clown from the North East backing them up that is.

• Upvote 1

You lads are obsessed. It's flattering.

:cheers:

I mean it's cute that you're defending your home town slum and everything, but honestly what sort of reaction do you expect on an AFC board?

Its not like the insults have their base in fantasy or anything either, Glasgow and its surrounding area is indeed a shit hole.

I mean it's cute that you're defending your home town slum and everything, but honestly what sort of reaction do you expect on an AFC board?

Its not like the insults have their base in fantasy or anything either, Glasgow and its surrounding area is indeed a shit hole.

I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing out the level of obsession.

:cheers:

There are parts of Glasgow that are by no means a shit hole and parts that very much are, bit like Aberdeen, or any big city. But nae point taking the blinkers off eh.

There are parts of Glasgow that are by no means a shit hole and parts that very much are, bit like Aberdeen, or any big city. But nae point taking the blinkers off eh.

Its more the people in glasgow I have a problem with as opposed to what the area is like. Shit hole being a general "catch all" term encompassing all things glasgow not just the state of particular areas.

glasgow is up there with 80s beirut min

it is rife with minky bigotted sectaraini

its by far and away the worst place in britian

What were you doing in Beirut in the 80s? Was there a good 'cruiser' there or something? You obv must have first hand knowledge of both places, otherwise would be foolish to compare them no?

Its more the people in glasgow I have a problem with as opposed to what the area is like. Shit hole being a general "catch all" term encompassing all things glasgow not just the state of particular areas.

Well again, it's all relative. There are many decent folk here and many minks, just like anywhere else. There are often threads on here complaining about the number of jakies, junkies, huns, tims, minks and dodgers that populate Union Street, so the ratios are prob the same per head of population.

I highly doubt it was just Red Bull on it's own that was the promotion in the club! Think the vodka or Jaeger it was mixed with might have had something to do with it too!

Correct, the weegies love a good bit of deflection or just plain lies in their journalism though.

Only a fool would believe a street brawl was caused by Red Bull ffs.