No Surprises Here

tup

aye, funny that. you seem to keep your puns and spelling correction in check on mad.

lucky them, eh.

anyway, human cesspits. pretty much the whole of scotland bar the north east.

I only browse Mad, rarely post. In fact, I think I made one post this year when you laughably tried to claim the populations of America and Europe were the same.

And here is an example of that better quality of life in the shire.

Compare it to the Wishaw clip above. Both set in a takeaway. The contrast is simply astounding. No aggression, the people are thinner and there is much happiness going round. You go into one and you come out with your ears ringing at the not so dulcet tones of 'Margit' and the likes arguing over fags and filming on a phone. You go into the other and come out dancing on the ceiling all night long with your kebab and a smile on your face.

• Downvote 2

Compare it to the Wishaw clip above. Both set in a takeaway. The contrast is simply astounding. No aggression, the people are thinner and there is much happiness going round. You go into one and you come out with your ears ringing at the not so dulcet tones of 'Margit' and the likes arguing over fags and filming on a phone. You go into the other and come out dancing on the ceiling all night long with your kebab and a smile on your face.

Ye wid never ken ye where a bull dyke wi that tongue o yours.Aye , Lanarkshire is full of tinkers and fuckin widtinks. Yannies tae a man.

Hmm, are you sure ;) I minused you ny mistake, I was meaning to click on the multiquote, I'm sure someone can make amends :)

That's strange since the post before you lumped Wishaw in as part of Weegieland ;)

As far as I'm aware Wishaw is in South Lanarkshire? Or North. I'm sure it's one of them. Anyway I use the term Weegieland to encompass a large area that takes in the likes of Cumbernauld, Greenock, Shotts, Paisley etc. Glasgow is a smaller area.

Just thought Id clear that up.