Audi's Being Stolen In Aberdeen

Poodler

Don't waste your fingers, diamonds. They miss the point entirely. These middle class wankers wash their cars by hand once a week - always the same day at the same time - and their car is their pride and joy. A few years ago, I parked a motor on my driveway and it cost more new, over £100k than my house when I bought it and I never even washed that cunt by hand ever. I get the ethnic gentlemen in Dundee to wash it for me when I'm passing by for £5.50 or the poles at the Bon Accord centre. Too many fucking nothings defining their sad lives by the car they drive and how clean they keep it. I don't give a fuck how dirty it gets. It gets cleaned by others when I can be arsed and it's not like I keep them for more than a couple of years.

Well said Rocket, I've owned my car for 5 years and I washed it once, the week after I bought it. I let the rain deal with the rest. It still goes fine and no fucker in their right mind would want to nick it!

I'm not on facebook but are you guys saying that some little thieving tinks are stealing cars then bragging about it on facebook and nothing is being done about it?

To be fair the Police have not got time for this as they are out catching real criminals who say bad words on Twitter :thumbup1:

• Upvote 2

I used to wash my car weekly, not because im a sad bastard. But because it is ever depreciating and for me to get the best possible return of it when I go to sell it, the ability to say "immaculate" instead of "good" condition means I can value it at the upper end of the market.

Really defeats the point of buying a top of the range car to then molest it and leave it to crumble into a bucket of rust, if your going to do that, stick to your fiat pandas you bunch of wanks

• Downvote 1

My car was washed for the second time at the weekend since I got it about 18 months ago. The first time it was washed was when it was in for its first service. The reason it got washed at the weekend was because it was in for another service and they gave me a voucher to go to a BP superwash for 'free'. The car was new when I bought it, and will probably next get washed just before I sell it / trade it in. I fucking hate it.

Wrong rumpus, very wrong. I have never said this about boof. I don't think this about him. He is not the one I referred to as having Enfield-issues. I've been on three sites over 5 years and posted many thousands of posts in my time - mostly shite, I could accept but seldom boring I would hope - and I doubt you've even heard of the poster I was alluding to.

Your defence of boof is odd. He doesn't give a fuck about it and neither do I. It's just a laff. He keeps on having a pop at me (usually on the back of others) and I have a go at him right back. It's not like it's serious or owt. Chillax for fuck sake. If we're just having a bit of sport and a laff at each other, you shouldn't take it so seriously.

Pretty much accurate.

My car is shamefully looked after as well it must be said. Tesco car wash in BCK 9 times out of 10 when it needs washing. I've hoovered the inside once and that was when one of the kids puked everywhere when she got travel sick.

No worries of depreciation as we'll keep it until it conks out then buy another one.

You only lose money on a car if you sell it. It's a bizarre concept seeing people buy a new car because there is a different number out on the number plate. All about status. Same goes for private number plates.

That RS4 for example that was burned out the other day. Private plate T99 RKY. Guy's name is Ricky. What's the point in that plate?

Paul Daniels has MAG1C. That I can understand as it's plain to see what the plate means. He's a baldy headed magician with money to burn.

T99 RKY. What could that possible mean? Nothing. Wasted money to disguise a car's age and nothing more.

Same goes for private number plates.

I am considering buying a private number plate for my 2-wheeled runabout. The plate spells the model of the machine and is surprisingly available. Not trying to disguise it's age, anyone that knows them could tell it's 31 years old. Is that still sad The Boofter? Surely there are exceptions?

I am considering buying a private number plate for my 2-wheeled runabout. The plate spells the model of the machine and is surprisingly available. Not trying to disguise it's age, anyone that knows them could tell it's 31 years old. Is that still sad The Boofter? Surely there are exceptions?

That's acceptable. It's still naff.

Is it an X or Y reg bike?

Pretty much accurate.

My car is shamefully looked after as well it must be said. Tesco car wash in BCK 9 times out of 10 when it needs washing. I've hoovered the inside once and that was when one of the kids puked everywhere when she got travel sick.

No worries of depreciation as we'll keep it until it conks out then buy another one.

You only lose money on a car if you sell it. It's a bizarre concept seeing people buy a new car because there is a different number out on the number plate. All about status. Same goes for private number plates.

That RS4 for example that was burned out the other day. Private plate T99 RKY. Guy's name is Ricky. What's the point in that plate?

Paul Daniels has MAG1C. That I can understand as it's plain to see what the plate means. He's a baldy headed magician with money to burn.

T99 RKY. What could that possible mean? Nothing. Wasted money to disguise a car's age and nothing more.

Their spare car is a range rover :clangers2:

Pretty much accurate.

Seen that reg on another car, so probably transfered it to his new one!

Lots of folk get private plates as gifts from rellies, dont see the problem!

Nobody's talking about neglecting depreciating assets so that they depreciate more. We're talking about HAND washing motors.

As I said, I get mine washed by others, probably on average once a month so it's pretty filthy more than half the time but as I turn over my cars within a couple of years max anyway, why the fuck should I care if it's shiny and spotless? These cunts that do insist on immaculately clean cars and those particular cretins, the utter wanks that notice tiny stonechips, they're sick in the head. Does the level of cleanliness of your car reflect aspects of personality? Does a regularly cleaned car make you a better person? If you do it by hand, are you showing the neighbours what a conscientious, disciplined person you are? I don't get it. I don't give a fuck how it looks. It's an A to B device, a functional unit, not an extension of me.

When I see someone washing their car, I think what an arse. What a waste of time. Has he not got better things to do, like come on here and speak utter shite for example?

Nae many folk speak more shite than yourself, you claim to not use it as an extension yet constantly refer back to original showroom value. If it is such a material item why spend more than the bare minimum?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No surprise there then. Surprised you take it to a car wash though. Much as I don't give a fuck about cars, I've seen brush marks on the paintwork, particularly the shitier cars I've had over the years. Not that I even give a fuck about the paintwork but it did cost me when trading in once as even I could see the marks those brushes had made when it was pointed out, having barely noticed before. These days, the guarantees on paintwork and the better quality means that supermarket car wash brushes probably wouldn't touch it but I'm not a fan of these drive through brush machines. Once bitten and all that.

Why is that nae a surprise?

I have heard of brush marks from car washes. However in and out in 5 minutes compared with spending a good 45 minutes at home washing it with a sponge. The odd little scuff mark can be polished away with a good valet anyway. Or certainly reasonably disguised. Probbaly would lose some value but as I say I've no intention of selling it until it's time to go to the scrap merchant. The last car I had I got some scratches with the hand held brush thing that had some stones wedged in it due to someone else probably leaving it on the ground while they used the lance. Avoid those now due to that.

I mentioned once, in context, that the list price when new of one motor was more than the house I was living in at the time. This was odd, and noticeable by its oddity. It's never happened before and it wont happen again.

There was also that point that you mentioned having "had cars for decades costing well more than double the average car."

Not to be a pedant or anything.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well observed and I totally agree. 10 or 15 years ago, Audi's were behind BMW and Merc in market share but they rocketed by opening the floodgates and improved design, good marketing and substantial investment in its dealer network. I've had an S3 (shite), an A6 (shite) and an S8 and if the big Audi wasn't such a depreciating stone and disproportionately expensive to run, I would say it's the best car and favourite one I've ever had... relatively speaking, I'm just not that into cars.

So many Audi drivers are so up their own arse, buying the cheapest one they could afford just for the brand. The smallest BMW, the A2 and now A1 (I think) and the Merc A-series was built precisely to exploit brand-wannabes. The plasticky interiors of the Audis make me sick.

I think my point was lost on many...." I hope the cunts wrap the car roon a tree and kill themselves", yes that will help, and add to that yer audi would be fucked...

I watched the interview of the guy who had his turbo charged golf and wifes volvo nicked, becuase the daft cunt left his front door open and the car keys sitting in full view of a 12yr old boy racer, he was and I quote " boiling with anger even as we speak" I shook ma heed and turned over to the "real housewives of new york" or was it LA...canna mind

Aye, noticed that had to be thrown in...

'we have money'.

Fucking cars, I couldn't give a fuck. I drove a Corsa before the current car - I don't have a clue about cars, prices or what anyone goes on about when they speak about them.

When car chat starts in the pub, I ask the usual question 'what colour is it?' they answer and I soon switch off to what is being said, I have absolutely no clue what people mean when they start discussing cars. Dull as fuck chat.

it would be infinitely better if you drove something more exciting than a vauxhall.

• Upvote 1

Nobody's talking about neglecting depreciating assets so that they depreciate more. We're talking about HAND washing motors.

As I said, I get mine washed by others, probably on average once a month so it's pretty filthy more than half the time but as I turn over my cars within a couple of years max anyway, why the fuck should I care if it's shiny and spotless? These cunts that do insist on immaculately clean cars and those particular cretins, the utter wanks that notice tiny stonechips, they're sick in the head. Does the level of cleanliness of your car reflect aspects of personality? Does a regularly cleaned car make you a better person? If you do it by hand, are you showing the neighbours what a conscientious, disciplined person you are? I don't get it. I don't give a fuck how it looks. It's an A to B device, a functional unit, not an extension of me.

When I see someone washing their car, I think what an arse. What a waste of time. Has he not got better things to do, like come on here and speak utter shite for example?

couldnt agree more.

if i had a car i would take it to the car wash. or to some monkeys who woul dclean it inside and out for a nominal fee and whilst i was waiting id go and have lunch or something or a few pints.

worrying and caring about your motor is for people with nothing better to do, comeplte and utter sad cases.

couldnt agree more.

if i had a car i would take it to the car wash. or to some monkeys who woul dclean it inside and out for a nominal fee and whilst i was waiting id go and have lunch or something or a few pints.

worrying and caring about your motor is for people with nothing better to do, comeplte and utter sad cases.

How you going to get the car home Bluto?

Drink-driving nono.gif