Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I'm torn about Ange leaving the now, if it means that they then get in someone no as good, loose all their japs as well will this mean that the other erse cheek stands a better chance of winning the league?

Lest be honest, there no much chance of anyone else winning it, rather Ange stayed for a another year, the other erse cheeks implode and then Ange leaves the following year meaning both are in disaray and we will be stronger

They will get someone of relative quality purely because they have money and champions League football. Personally I hope that they get someone half decent so the Huns don't win the league. As far as cups go the odds for us won't really change, we will need to turn up and they will have to not fully. 

49 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Look like Ange agreed terms in about 5 minutes 

Do you want to live in LDN? Treble your wages? Have over 100,000,000 to spend? Competitive fixtures against the best managers in the world? 

His mind will have been made up weeks ago. 

• Upvote 1

Rodgers would surely not be accepted by the Timothy support after fucking off in mid-season to join Leicester. He got dogs abuse off them at the time for it and although time is supposed to be a great healer, he still gets it in the neck from them to this day.  That said, he probably is the best guy that's both available and affordable for them. 

Interesting to see how old Ange gets on at Spurs. He won't be winning them any leagues anytime soon but given a reasonably favourable draw, wouldn't surprise me at all to see him win them a cup. 

Just now, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Tims are renowned skinflints.

Wouldn't be surprised if they appointed Scott Brown, whether as assistant to some other arse or in his own right.

Any potential deal for Scales is now further away so, hopefully, our centre backs search is well advanced elsewhere. 

I doubt them having a manager or not makes a difference rgds Scales. He won’t get in Celtic team other than maybe emergency/resting cover in LC against lower league teams. 

He’ll be punted

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Tims are renowned skinflints.

Wouldn't be surprised if they appointed Scott Brown, whether as assistant to some other arse or in his own right.

Any potential deal for Scales is now further away so, hopefully, our centre backs search is well advanced elsewhere. 

Kennedy would be cheaper