Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

4 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Celtic absolutely adamant he’d want to stay for another crack at the champions league so it’s quite enjoyable he’s left for a team not even in the conference league. 

nothing against him personally, but I hope he does shite. Just cause I’m a bastard

He’s going to Spurs so of course he’ll do shite. If Mourinho and Conte can’t get anything out of Levy then Ange definitely won’t.

Kyogo already being rumoured to be following Ange to Spurs

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Tims are renowned skinflints.

Wouldn't be surprised if they appointed Scott Brown, whether as assistant to some other arse or in his own right.

Any potential deal for Scales is now further away so, hopefully, our centre backs search is well advanced elsewhere. 

What?

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Can’t take any pleasure in the boy leaving - instability will make life easier for der Hun.

a year of *** £ before he’s punted though, he won’t care 

A possible silver lining is the huns thinking this is their chance and over spending wildly before getting their arses handed to them in Europe/the league/Companies House

I suspect that he is another flat track bully that the Scottish MSM wank over.

His record in Europe is pretty pish, this season his team drew 2 and lost 4.

The season before, they got knocked out of the CL qualifiers by Midjjylland, got through a couple of EL play off rounds and finished 3rd in their group, winning 3 and losing 3, they then stumbled into the ECL and lost both legs against Bodo Glimt.

Looks fantastic against teams with a fraction of his resources, struggles against any team with cash and/or decent tactics.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I suspect that he is another flat track bully that the Scottish MSM wank over.

His record in Europe is pretty pish, this season his team drew 2 and lost 4.

The season before, they got knocked out of the CL qualifiers by Midjjylland, got through a couple of EL play off rounds and finished 3rd in their group, winning 3 and losing 3, they then stumbled into the ECL and lost both legs against Bodo Glimt.

Looks fantastic against teams with a fraction of his resources, struggles against any team with cash and/or decent tactics.

Is the correct answer. 

Tottenham will be looking for another manager within 3 months of the new season.

Reading Celtic fans saying he takes over teams in disarray and makes them better 😂

they literally won 4 trebles out of 5 seasons when he arrived and handed him about 20 million in a league where everyone else spends an average 20k. 

pumped out of 3 European competitions in his first season. Including Bodo who are hardly big spenders. 

over rated Aussie fuck

• Upvote 3

Overall surprising move for him, money aside.  Continue to do well at Celtic, and let’s face it a paper clip could do that, and he’d have continued to have his pick of Spurs type and level jobs when they inevitably came up.

ignoring the potential benefit to us it’s a sad indictment of Scottish Football.  The extent of both cheeks ambition is to be just better than the other so we’ll all maintain and finance a system specifically designed to allow them to do that.  
And as others have said very much got the impression he had the measure of the authorities and the media’s agenda throughout.

Just now, torry_battery_ram said:

I'm guessing there may be a number of players at Celtic who may want to move on now as surely the likes of Kyogo, Hatate, Iwata, Oh, Kobayashi only went there because of Postecoglu.

I think leaving their lovely warm home country was likely more down to a massive pay rise than fancying a big hairy Greek man tbh