Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

On 6/14/2023 at 4:46 PM, sooth_stander said:

I worked with a Sellic fan who despised Maloney when he left and then continued to despise him when he returned. So at least he was consistent if nothing else

I remember one telling me it was a dream of every Catholic to play for the Catholic club.

When it was pointed out that all the Italian and Spanish teams, to name but two countries were Catholic teams, he was yes but not like us.

Utter weirdos.

On 6/6/2023 at 2:33 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye they should employ “Sellick minded” managers only. 

Get that pop corn toothed bigot back.

Appoint Pat Bonner, Gerry Adams, the fucking Pope

They’ll still have the biggest budget, the best players, and there’s plenty of decent managers who’ll keep them ahead of the rest. 

He was the best one the Vatican have appointed yet.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Swiss Toni back at Porkheed.  fucking wanker. Absolutely hate the cunt.

Se how he does next season with some stronger opposition than he faced the last time (well, we have improved)

The angst his appointment will cause their suppport is funny though

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sigh said:

Se how he does next season with some stronger opposition than he faced the last time (well, we have improved)

The angst his appointment will cause their suppport is funny though

Have we fuck 😂

2016/17 team would wipe the floor with the current or last seasons lot

• Upvote 4
13 minutes ago, Sheep Shagger said:

Rodgers is a really good manager. I'd rather he wasn't but it's true.

He won the FA Cup with Leicester FFS. 

It may cause issues for Celtic but after beating the huns for the umpteenth time next season, then they will take to him again.

Agree. Would of much rather they went with a unknown quantity as their would be a risk it would end in disaster. This is a very smart and good appointment unfortunately. 

After getting his house broken into by disgruntled fans, banners denouncing his choice to leave celtic for Leicester, and the song created by the faithful through and through mob "I hope you die in your sleep.......", fuck knows why he has returned there.

However, I am more than happy with his appointment as it may work in our favour (disharmony, boycotts, unrest equating to poor results, due their fans' extraordinary sense of self-entitlement). 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

After getting his house broken into by disgruntled fans, banners denouncing his choice to leave celtic for Leicester, and the song created by the faithful through and through mob "I hope you die in your sleep.......", fuck knows why he has returned there.

However, I am more than happy with his appointment as it may work in our favour (disharmony, boycotts, unrest equating to poor results, due their fans' extraordinary sense of self-entitlement). 

Nah the dimwitted tim fucks will likely have forgotten they hate him already, certainly will do after they beat Sevco in the next bigot derby.

15 minutes ago, North east Cobian said:

Disastrous appointment for aberdeen this. We won’t catch Celtic this season, that’s for sure. 

Being realistic that was never going to happen anyway - I just hope it helps the other side implode when they realise that they are not going to catch them, they will try and spend more money they don't have and then their manager is offski when they fail to win anything again 

35 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I think it’s a disastrous appointment. The nips are all fat Ange’s players, their loudmouth activists hate him and it’s never as good second time around. Between us and the filth for the title.

Love it!
Genuinely. 

Before his 1st gig at Porkheid, he made a bit of a meal of things at Liverpool (should've won the league). He certainly wasn't a flop by any means, but he had a decent squad and didn't make the most of it.
Celtic form was good - that's a given - but with Sevco just born, there was precious little competition (we were mostly it). So I take his record there with a pinch of salt.
Leicester - he took a good team and gradually made them worse, bottling Europe when they should have qualified for CL. Ultimately, he nearly got them relegated.
So a capable manager, of that there's no doubt. But then again, with the capital that Celtic have at their disposal, I bet Jim Goodwin would be in with a shout of winning the league!

5 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Before his 1st gig at Porkheid, he made a bit of a meal of things at Liverpool (should've won the league). He certainly wasn't a flop by any means, but he had a decent squad and didn't make the most of it.
Celtic form was good - that's a given - but with Sevco just born, there was precious little competition (we were mostly it). So I take his record there with a pinch of salt.
Leicester - he took a good team and gradually made them worse, bottling Europe when they should have qualified for CL. Ultimately, he nearly got them relegated.
So a capable manager, of that there's no doubt. But then again, with the capital that Celtic have at their disposal, I bet Jim Goodwin would be in with a shout of winning the league!

You've taken that too far

7 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The best result for us (bar a Leicester miracle) is probably another Celtic title.  Anything else will just lead to a further strengthening of both.  Our target should be to look to shadow and somehow sneak 2nd to that 2nd CL place.

All whilst winning the UEFA obvs.

Only finished 35 points behind the huns last season... easily catchable 😂