Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

18 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Only finished 35 points behind the huns last season... easily catchable 😂

I like that you picked up on the 35 point deficit but left the UEFA bit as perfectly doable.  Positive vibes min.

In all seriousness it goes back to the debate about targets.  Should be to win the league obvs, in fact everything we enter.  But that's simply not realistic.  It should also be more than just scraping 3rd and a token effort in europe.  Thats too conservative.  A realistic target is just that.  Something beyond us now that we need to work towards in a structured and thought out manner.  Personally Id forfeit keeping even remotely close to 2nd but then fading for an extended euro run.  Pays more for starters.  But you then use the money off the latter to move towards the former.

There is a real lack of dignity and cringe element for both Rogers and Sellick, about this re-appointment after he disarded them like a cum-filled hanky last time.

As I said elsewhere, Sellick have to realise they are just a stepping stone club for managers - as well as players.

This nonsense of the mythical "sellick man" manager is every bit nonsensical as the huns "big rangers man" pish.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The paedophilic mob managed to get their B team match postponed tonight against Bo'ness due to "international call-ups". Deary, deary me. A Lowland League fixture as well.

:nono:

Nothing surprises us though when it comes to that filth and their cousins. Anything they want, they get from our ruling bodies. 

Ban them

International call ups for a B team, but it's good for the game?

Fuck off.

On 9/5/2023 at 8:10 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The paedophilic mob managed to get their B team match postponed tonight against Bo'ness due to "international call-ups". Deary, deary me. A Lowland League fixture as well.

:nono:

Nothing surprises us though when it comes to that filth and their cousins. Anything they want, they get from our ruling bodies. 

Deary me indeed,they have a massive squad and could probably field at least 3 teams that could bear Boness.

5 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Deary me indeed,they have a massive squad and could probably field at least 3 teams that could bear Boness.

Surely their B team consists of some of their u18s, some alter boys and whatever priests and stand up comedians/snooker players that won the half time draw!

Pathetic the influence they have…

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

And despite having their keeper sent off after 28 minutes, Celtic still go on to win 3-0. Yawn.

Livingston should be fucking ashamed by losing the game, never mind by 3 goals. 

Celtic's goalkeepers and defenders (Liam Scales apart) were abysmal but yet again, although they had 2 excellent chances to score, Livingston lose. No excuses for that.

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Livingston should be fucking ashamed by losing the game, never mind by 3 goals. 

Celtic's goalkeepers and defenders (Liam Scales apart) were abysmal but yet again, although they had 2 excellent chances to score, Livingston lose. No excuses for that.

I hope they get relegated. Hate Livi as a football team. Fucking eye sore to watch with plastic pitch and a Tony Macaroni as a stadium name. 

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

I hope they get relegated. Hate Livi as a football team. Fucking eye sore to watch with plastic pitch and a Tony Macaroni as a stadium name. 

Didn’t some of their fans attempt to start a ‘rivalry’ with us in the early 00s in the season they finished 3rd? Soulless shithole of a place too. 

16 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

It’s almost as if settling for and managing out a 1-0 is a bad idea.  Revolutionary stuff.

Aye.

And it’s almost as if playing unremitting hoofball with a team of failed basketball players and NFL tight ends, ISN’T actually a good way to overcome a team down to ten men.