Are You For/against Gayism

caledonia

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for/against gayism

• FOR
    • AGAINST
    • NEITHER
    • SOME OF THE THINGS LISTED

at the pricillas pub on leith walk, that's where you find the schemey gays.

you pure lookin at my boyfriend ya cunt! they are aggressive gays.

some gsys like to be weedy tup a likes

others pump themselvs up to freakish disgusting levels

nae middle groud with these types

Personally eh am against gay marriage, gay adoption, gay parades, gay whatever. Thats my opinion.

But, its the less than subtle way gayness is being promoted on tv that gets my goat. Watch, for example, any property program, for example Location Location or Grand Designs, and at least one couple per series will be lezzers or poofs. If any of them are black, all the better for quotas.

The most recent Location last week had two dykes who wanted to find a house so they could "settle down and start a family" WTF? They are lacking one of the two vitals in doing that. Aye they can go find some donor or whatever, but it is wrong ffs.

Why does that bother you?

I never understand homophobia tbh.

But aye, that makes me a gay as well :rolleyes:

If two guys want to bugger each other behind closed doors, they are welcome to do so.

But, when they then go out wanting equal rights, that is what bothers me. They are trying to turn what isn't normal in to being normal.

Correct.

But then you get folk saying why should it bother us.

It bothers me because if you look at the funding for all the projects and protests and equal rights campaigns and all this pish, the total is phenomenal.

So they are getting paid to ram this crap down our throats and then they squeal when anyone speaks out against it.

Their modus operandi is tiresome and against my morality.

Because it doesn't actually affect you?

Why does it bother you?

It does affect me.

I can't watch television, because all the broadcasting houses are awash with gays.

I dinna vote, because the Houses of Parliament are chock a block with faggots.

I canna pick up a newspaper or listen to a radio transmission without some gaylord trying to inflict his warped world view on me.

So it's pervasive.

There was a bloke on Jeremy Vine yesterday who said back in the 50's he got a year in jail for buggery after being caught in a homo clinch.

They were treating it like it was a dark ages scandal.

The old fashioned ways were the best IMO.

It does affect me.

I can't watch television, because all the broadcasting houses are awash with gays.

I dinna vote, because the Houses of Parliament are chock a block with faggots.

I canna pick up a newspaper or listen to a radio transmission without some gaylord trying to inflict his warped world view on me.

So it's pervasive.

There was a bloke on Jeremy Vine yesterday who said back in the 50's he got a year in jail for buggery after being caught in a homo clinch.

They were treating it like it was a dark ages scandal.

The old fashioned ways were the best IMO.

Utter, utter pish.

So you get the odd gay on TV, why's that bad? Do they give their boyfriends a blowie live on air?