Are You For/against Gayism

caledonia

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for/against gayism

• FOR
    • AGAINST
    • NEITHER
    • SOME OF THE THINGS LISTED

That's a cliche, it's never going to be a better place.

People hate each other in reality. That's life.

And it will continue that way until Kingdom Come.

Not disagreeing that people have always hated each other but it's definitely easier for someone to be gay today than it was 50 years ago and in another 50 years it'll probably hardly be much of an issue at all.

Well as long as he doesn't rape me then there's no issue. You're nae one of those guys that gets changed in the cubicles at the gym are you?

But them being in the changing room is akin to me going in to a wimmens changing room. Aye, eh am no gonna go bother them, and may not even ogle them overtly, but it wouldn't be liked. So why is this different?

you cant deny that gay men and women exist, and regardless of the religious argument that " thou shalt not be gay" well...thou shall.

I totally accept that religious orders should stand by their own beliefs and that if they do not want gay preachers etc then I support their belief's as a religion....gay people should stay well clear of these orders if they do not see them as equals.

to outlaw something that exists in home's all over the world is stupid, to pretend otherwise is folly, and the argument shouldnt be are we for or against, of course we should be it exists,

people are to fecken mock-offended and have opinions on shit they know nothing about

you cant deny that gay men and women exist, and regardless of the religious argument that " thou shalt not be gay" well...thou shall.

I totally accept that religious orders should stand by their own beliefs and that if they do not want gay preachers etc then I support their belief's as a religion....gay people should stay well clear of these orders if they do not see them as equals.

to outlaw something that exists in home's all over the world is stupid, to pretend otherwise is folly, and the argument shouldnt be are we for or against, of course we should be it exists,

people are to fecken mock-offended and have opinions on shit they know nothing about

First point - I agree. Who the fuck would want to be a preacher anyway. No sex ever. Just as bad as being gay as far as my personal preferences go. Why shouldn't gays be allowed to marry? I am sure gay people won't have much appetite to get married in churches anyway surely?

Second point - Not a particularly good argument. Murderers exist - should we be 'for' them also?

First point - I agree. Who the fuck would want to be a preacher anyway. No sex ever. Just as bad as being gay as far as my personal preferences go. Why shouldn't gays be allowed to marry? I am sure gay people won't have much appetite to get married in churches anyway surely?

Second point - Not a particularly good argument. Murderers exist - should we be 'for' them also?

2nd point is exactly my point...you now have them in the same group as a murderer....

It's all very well everyone going "They are just like us" or "It's normal and should be treated as such", but then they go off and have things like Gay Pride parades and have their own clubs and such like. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if there was a "Straight mens parade" or a club that is openly for straight men, there would be an outrage.

Same with Blacks and women!

Could you imagine having a White music festival? The mock outrage that would follow would shatter the fabric of the space time continuum.

It's all very well everyone going "They are just like us" or "It's normal and should be treated as such", but then they go off and have things like Gay Pride parades and have their own clubs and such like. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if there was a "Straight mens parade" or a club that is openly for straight men, there would be an outrage.

Same with Blacks and women!

Could you imagine having a White music festival? The mock outrage that would follow would shatter the fabric of the space time continuum.

you dinna half spik some pish min.

• Downvote 1

The complete absence of punctuation makes that rather tricky but I did actually read the whole 'sentence' and it's still a flawed argument.

Try a few commas in future.

wear some glasses: unless you reckon murder happens in homes all over the world??? stop being a fud-lip

to outlaw something that exists in home's all over the world is stupid, to pretend otherwise is folly, and the argument shouldnt be are we for or against, of course we should be it exists.

wear some glasses: unless you reckon murder happens in homes all over the world??? stop being a fud-lip

to outlaw something that exists in home's all over the world is stupid, to pretend otherwise is folly, and the argument shouldnt be are we for or against, of course we should be it exists.

homo's :dc:

• Upvote 2

if you are going to be a complete wank-stain and not try and understand fit im saying, then awa to yer KKK meeting and give us peace min,

we all know you have a bronski beat LP min.

:hysterical:

Bit pot kettle black with your "not understanding fit i'm saying" bit!

So saying that there would be an outrage if there was a music festival for only white music in the same way there is one for black music makes me a racist? Get a grip.

note - I'm not saying there should be one.

You need to chill out.

fud-lip??

Murder does happen in homes over the world... are you for real?

Like I said yes murder is an extreme example but less change it to physical abuse. I would be willing to bet that the number of instances of child abuse, sexual abuse, hitting a partner etc, that take place in the UK is at least in the same ball park as the number of gay people in the UK. Just because something exists in high numbers is not reason alone to condone it. Its still a shit argument.