The Official "anyone But Jimmy Calderwood" Thread.

Do you want Tangoman back?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Tangoman back?

stevie lovell WAS a weirdo and a waster

could have been so much more, but had no heart for football

Thing is if you sign a talented player usually you cut them some slack, change the training to suit them especially if they have injury problems, shows Jimmy up for being a stubborn cunt that he couldn't do that for a player he paid a lot of money for.

mind last game of that season, we beat rangers to deny them the league?

aye, me too

But we didn't, even had they won they wouldn't have won the league.

whats your point?

motherwell didn't get given that goal for the foul on langfield last minute, wed have finished 3rd

It wasn't a foul, and like Mcinnes said lastnight at the Q&A had Langfield done his job we'd have been fine.

Actually you know why Calderwood has failed to get a good job, it's because in the 7 years since he got sacked here the game has developed and passed him by, 7 years spent being a bitter, twisted fool shooting his mouth off at any chance has ruined any hope of him getting a top level job in Scotland, England and even in Holland, that time could have been spent enhancing his 'philosophy' instead he's spent that time pining about how hard done by he's been over the years but he hasn't, these things happen for a reason, Scottish football is a place where almost everyone in it knows something about someone, he's a fucking shambles of a person, absolute poison and that's evident by his person life and the way he talks, calling players weirdos and that in the public domain when you are trying to remind chairmen that you are still alive just shows him up further.

having listened to the spiel the cunt has spouted it is full of lies, contradictions, and sheer fantasy,

the fucking shithouse goes on about the Kilmarnock chairnman being a poor chairman, then says actually he was alright before saying again he didnt like him,

the fucking i dont why i cant get a job drivel has to end he knows we all do,

the total hun shite he surrounds himself with does no favours, jimmy nicholl may be good to have around the place unless you are a woman, who doesnt hind that kind of ulsterman attractive or fancies contracting whatever STD may be doing the round this week,

alky Clark , the man who used his son to glean team news, is a fucking odious cunt, who no cunt wants near any place that has a bar.

the oaf has to realise that a lazy, unprofessional set up doesnt cut it nowadays, chairmen cant afford to have players who are at clubs purely becasue a manager thinks they are good to have around the place.

the part about Milne and Miller being "at It" at fucking what exactly?

finally studying the managers poor results , after giving him a reprieve in light of embaressing dfeats at Quens Par, and a semi final humiliation by queen of the south,

by deciding that a management trio who show a poor example to every employee at the club, should finally be turfed out ,

by no longer standing for a manger that bullied and humiliated certain individuals to an unnaccceptable level.

by calling the bluff of a a self important arsehole who continually talked himself becasue no other cunt did, up to being a target for numerous clubs south of the border,

he always mentions the aberdeen fans that ask him why he was sacked no matter where in the world he is these aberdeen fans, that are thick as shit, and totally ignorant want to know why the club had the cheek to dispense of cunto, ?

my bet is its the other two members of hunboi 3,

now ill give him the benefit of the doubt on Duncan Fraser when he says that the CEO liked him, this is the same Duncan Fraser that was on the board to appoint Doncaster, hardly a case for the defence .

Ross County , for fuck sake man get a grip, you loved it there eh? then why the fuck send that fucking charlatan Scott Calderwood up to do the day to day work,

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Jimmy Calderwood really needs to get a fucking grip. Football is about the only profession I can think of where you are sacked but still get paid for the remainder of a contract. At least when he got sacked along with his rangers supporting friends they all got a nice payoff. Some of us that get the dunt are lucky to even get holiday pay. Calderwood just bugger aff and stick your dumtit in yer mooth min the next time you want to start this 'I cannot understand why naebdy will gie a joab pish'.

I moved the length of the country when i was 4.

then again at 8.

just got on with it.

so whats so hard for a 17 year old?

And i'm talking generally, not specifically about O'leary, if he had other issues thats a different thing but being homesick from travelling a few miles across scotland is just sad.

Comparing moving about at 4 year old likely with your family to moving to the other side of the country on your own away from your family when you have mental issues is a bit different.

Some can hack it some cant.

then again at 8.

just got on with it.

And i'm talking generally, not specifically about O'leary, if he had other issues thats a different thing but being homesick from travelling a few miles across scotland is just sad.

You need a much bigger toy box when you are 17 & you have to pack & carry them yourself.

then again at 8.

just got on with it.

I'm assuming not on your own, probably with parents, and you weren't expected to be looked after by that fat cunt Calderwood and his buddies who think bullying is okay? Like Zander says, plenty folk could handle it, but not everyone's the same.

Actually V are you a trained from nursery assassin? In which case, you are absolutely correct and I apologise profusely ;)

Must have been the game Darcheville scored as its the only 2-0 game I can think off. Another hopeless fat fuck that scored against us.

If it is the same game, we were excellent throughout.

You still don't go over to the opppsition's captain and give him a pep talk. You go over and tell the cunt he's about to get him legs ripped off.

Well, you would if that team had a decent midfield. We had Derek Young, Gary MacDonald and Mark Kerr. Money well spent.

I'd take Calderwood over McGhee or Brown any day.

I thought Bown did okay. Fixed much of the mess left by Calderwood and McGhee, got rid of a lot of dead wood, made some good signings.

The job was too big for him to take us to where we wanted to be, but we were going down under McGhee, Brown at least steered us in the right direction.

Put his this way,he left us with the squad in far better shape than a lot of the previous managers.

All hypothetical, but how would McInnes have done in his first season had he taken over from Calderwood or McGhee?

• Upvote 1

I thought Bown did okay. Fixed much of the mess left by Calderwood and McGhee, got rid of a lot of dead wood, made some good signings.

The job was too big for him to take us to where we wanted to be, but we were going down under McGhee, Brown at least steered us in the right direction.

Put his this way,he left us with the squad in far better shape than a lot of the previous managers.

All hypothetical, but how would McInnes have done in his first season had he taken over from Calderwood or McGhee?

Agree with this. We were in serious trouble when he first took over. However, in the end, he probably stayed about one season too long.

• Site Sponsor

Agree with this. We were in serious trouble when he first took over. However, in the end, he probably stayed about one season too long.

Correct.

Brown steadied the ship but Yule recognised that it was time for a change.

Maybe left a wee bit too long but things needed to be handled correctly behind the scenes.

The football under Brown was absolutely dreadful. Made some good signings which have proved to be invaluable but Hayes at fullback? Come on guys.

The football under Brown dropped to an all time low. Should have been dunted at the end of 11/12

Calderwood's hoofba was a lot worse than Browns defensive bore

I measure it by the amount of times I fell asleep at Pittodrie during their time in charge.

Calderwood had me asleep a few times, Brown only had me dosing.

McGhee had me heading to Sheddockley for higher quality

They were all shite in their own special ways.

Calderwood's hoofba was a lot worse than Browns defensive bore

I measure it by the amount of times I fell asleep at Pittodrie during their time in charge.

Calderwood had me asleep a few times, Brown only had me dosing.

McGhee had me heading to Sheddockley for higher quality

They were all shite in their own special ways.

But arguably more successful.

Your last sentence is bang on. All shite and nae worth the debate.

But arguably more successful.

Your last sentence is bang on. All shite and nae worth the debate.

Had more resources at the time though, some of the football under Brown was so so fucking bad though, loved when we got pumped 3-0 and he said the keeper didn't have a save to make so couldn't understand the result.

Had more resources at the time though, some of the football under Brown was so so fucking bad though, loved when we got pumped 3-0 and he said the keeper didn't have a save to make so couldn't understand the result.

He still rolls that gold out on Red TV.

Late on in the 1-5 drubbing to St Johnstone back in October, he was creaming himself about our corner count (about 9-2 Dons at the time) and claimed Robson coming on (four down with 20 mins to go) could get us back in the game.