Becoming A Dad

weemackie

My daughter is 14, now THAT is fucking tiring, cross between a rabid dog and a volcano, the first few years are easy.

Never knew so many swear words existed, and I'm them all apparently.

not sure about girls but i have two teens and one under 10 all boys and it does not get better as they get older (swearing/fighting and everything else that teens do)

Congratulations Roberto, good times ahead. As someone said the time will fly in.

My second child was born a couple of hours before kick-off against Alloa. A wee boy this time. I was dreading The Dons getting knocked oot and having to tell him for years to come that as soon as he was born his team were pumped in a cup. He will be getting decked out in every Dons babywear available from the club shop and red bubble. The poor wee fella doesn't understand yet what his Dandy birthright is.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Roberto, good times ahead. As someone said the time will fly in.

My second child was born a couple of hours before kick-off against Alloa. A wee boy this time. I was dreading The Dons getting knocked oot and having to tell him for years to come that as soon as he was born his team were pumped in a cup. He will be getting decked out in every Dons babywear available from the club shop and red bubble. The poor wee fella doesn't understand yet what his Dandy birthright is.

Congrats to you too Chutney!

Nice one. Buy him a decent putter as well.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations Chutney. :thumbup1: