Becoming A Dad

weemackie

• 1 month later...

Fuck knows how women can go through child birth though, It's mintal

I always mention to women that kidney stones are comparable with child birth and they dispute it.

I wouldn't want another kidney stone but my wife was desperate for another child.

Can't be that mental if they want more.

No 2 due late July.

I always mention to women that kidney stones are comparable with child birth and they dispute it.

I wouldn't want another kidney stone but my wife was desperate for another child.

No 2 due late July.

Congratulations, min.

:cheers:

No 2 due late July.

just tell her all she has to do is lie there and open her legs

we on the other hand have all the stress of trying to sleep on a chair at the side of the bed and organise nights out etc

Congratulations are still on order though

• 1 month later...

My first little one has made it into the world, after she went into labour at New Year and gave birth soon after, with me present for the whole unbelievable experience. A gorgeous, healthy baby boy... weighing in at a massive 10lb 40z (?!?!). Proud daddy is overwhelmed with love for his little one.

I got a present for you JB. I just paused this on BBC4 OGWT and dragged a daughter out of bed to see it.

This is very special. Real soul. Real love. Utter genius. Good luck to your family.

My first little one has made it into the world, after she went into labour at New Year and gave birth soon after, with me present for the whole unbelievable experience. A gorgeous, healthy baby boy... weighing in at a massive 10lb 40z (?!?!). Proud daddy is overwhelmed with love for his little one.

Congratulations min, best of luck to you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish all children to people on here (and to anyone) the best of health, but seriously, who cares?

Surely you've got enough people to entertain with the idea of having children, without sharing it with a heap of cunts where the only common denominator (excluding TWL) is a love for Aberdeen.

I wish all children to people on here (and to anyone) the best of health, but seriously, who cares?

Surely you've got enough people to entertain with the idea of having children, without sharing it with a heap of cunts where the only common denominator (excluding TWL) is a love for Aberdeen.

Aye but Foster I think you are missing the point as with each new arrival there is one more Dandy in the world, surely worth a toast

My 4 year old has just managed to differentiate when The Dons are on tv and not some other team in red let alone fitba, pwood pwood moment

Oh and aye, congratulations to all the recent arrivals :applause: