Becoming A Dad

weemackie

Nae been at this job long enough to get paternity...7 days I was off, not been taken from my holiday entitlement however. Make of that what you will...

I did think Market Street but scared I get a sexy junkie pregnant with my machine gun. Ken fit like when you're a looker like me with ba's that are in perfect working condition.

Mr. Tommy has an invite, he'll enjoy himself.

Tell me about it

• Upvote 1

My kids were born years ago.They hate Aberdeen fc out of spite, but I know deep down they love Aberdeen cos I do. girls are a fucking nightmare.I's dswap 2out of three of them for a boy who was football daft.

In Puerto Banus scoffing cocktails with my two oldest quines. Their mother and youngest sister were left at the hotel. These girls love AFC, they love life and they think rumpus is a sad dick.

Over 150 Euros spent so far. This place is fucking mental.

In Puerto Banus scoffing cocktails with my two oldest quines. Their mother and youngest sister were left at the hotel. These girls love AFC, they love life and they think rumpus is a sad dick.

Over 150 Euros spent so far. This place is fucking mental.

You're not far from Fuengirola Zoo. Awesome place, well worth a visit

I'm fast climbing through the thirties, and still no real clue as to when I'll be wandering about the hospital worried about whether the umbilical cord is all akimbo or whatever. Any older pops amongst us? Whats that like? A bit pish being out of breath all the time, or is it still a swell experience?

Well if you're planning of having kids it's a given that you'll have to ride the missus sooner or later.

Aye well thats just it - I dinnae have one. Jumping aboard the push-bike is to solve a twofold problem - bag a lass who doesnt settle for fat cunts, and to be able to keep with my future young un in the park.

• 3 weeks later...

After our first was born at New Yr, it's just been confirmed this week at the Dr. that Baby Balboa No. 2 is on the way... we planned on having them close together, but bloody hell, conceiving less than 3mths after our 10lb 4oz boy arrived after a 26hr labour... I can only marvel at our own fertility - and the wife's durability! :D

After our first was born at New Yr, it's just been confirmed this week at the Dr. that Baby Balboa No. 2 is on the way... we planned on having them close together, but bloody hell, conceiving less than 3mths after our 10lb 4oz boy arrived after a 26hr labour... I can only marvel at our own fertility - and the wife's durability! :D

Congratulations.

That's nae a baby, that's a fuckin turkey. :happy:

Our first was born last July. Second is due this June.

You'll soon learn to hate your missus.