Becoming A Dad

weemackie

Agreed but before it's legal, maybe we should all tell him what names we called our quines to see if there's one him and his better half hasn't thought of. There's nothing worse than seeing a wee kid with a shit name and wondering what else was wrong with its parents.

Fiona, Kirstin and Gillian were mine, after Scott. We had liked another name for the middle quine but after 24 hours, she didn't look like one so we changed it and delighted with that choice too.

Babies will actually look like the names we give them, if we choose right. Names suit their faces and their natures. It should be a natural fit, one that rings true with instinct. Nae cunt ever looked like a Penelope, Felicity, Harriet or Beatrice.

Though Felicity Kendall looks like a Felicity.

Cheers folks.

Mini just stop responding to him. I blocked him and judging by the posts you've quoted of his, it was for good reason. Nothing can change the mood of me nor will it bring down the way I feel about baby Beatrice Robo and life in general.

Hopefully get the wee tyke home soon so I can get her prepared for her life of being an apparent failed hairdresser or whatever...

Cheers again.

well done to you and your good lady, hopefully you'll stop the punting and heavy drinking now and start saving for uni and the wedding...... :thumbup1:

Shell have you wrapped around her finger in no time Berty min.

Give her what she deserves. A bugaboo. All the cool dads push a bugaboo.

:cool:

Do you have kids, Bloots?

What is physically wrong with the bairn or psychologically wrong with the mother?

The NHS would have turned over the bed by now.

the feeling is like nothing you'll experience ever again. Just pure emotion...great though.

I believe it is a Bugaboo we have. That was L's job....we are onto our 2nd one however as she saw a better one than the first haha.

My guess would be the mother. It would have been normal to highlight the incredibly unique experience without saying that it won't happen again. She must have already decided to stick at one child, having already "tested" to see how much she is loved by wasting money on a second product when quite clearly, only one is required.

On the topic of becoming a dad, are there any single children out there?

Barring medical disturbances preventing your parents either conceiving again or emotional disturbances resulting in your parents splitting up after they saw your hideous visage, here's the real reason why you were denied siblinghood.

Your mother is a weak woman. She's so self-obsessed that the world would be better off without her and in the vast majority of cases, without you. Single children. Emotionally crippled and horrible spoilt brats.

On the topic of becoming a dad, are there any single children out there?

Barring medical disturbances preventing your parents either conceiving again or emotional disturbances resulting in your parents splitting up after they saw your hideous visage, here's the real reason why you were denied siblinghood.

Your mother is a weak woman. She's so self-obsessed that the world would be better off without her and in the vast majority of cases, without you. Single children. Emotionally crippled and horrible spoilt brats.

I would have had a brother had he not been still born,

But i'll pass on your regards to my Mum.

I would have had a brother had he not been still born,

But i'll pass on your regards to my Mum.

Pretty sure that tragic circumstance comes under medical disturbances.

Don't take it all personal. That would be stupid. But so many do...

It's a fucking disgrace that golf clubs are being forced to admit women members.

Becoming a dad is different from becoming a mum.

Different people. Different personas. Different psyches. Different objectives.

This political correctness is out of control. The dinosaurs were destroyed by less.

My uncle become a father for the first time at 56. It arrested his imminent alcoholism. He still likes a drink but it was a couple of bottles of whisky every weekend before his beautiful daughter arrived 16 years ago. Stunning girl, and saved his life.

My ex-girlfriend's Ma was from Yorkshire, took pride in her family dinners. I was about 19 at the time. Used to get a full Sunday roast every week - was fuckin' ace. Her old man was a weegie. A fucking hun. He hated me - I hated him. There was some solace to be had, that at Sunday dinner round the table when he was growling at me - I had just been growling his daughter up the stairs.

That was in Leicester. When Dayts was stalking me.

• Upvote 1

My ex-girlfriend's Ma was from Yorkshire, took pride in her family dinners. I was about 19 at the time. Used to get a full Sunday roast every week - was fuckin' ace. Her old man was a weegie. A fucking hun. He hated me - I hated him. There was some solace to be had, that at Sunday dinner round the table when he was growling at me - I had just been growling his daughter up the stairs.

That was in Leicester. When Dayts was stalking me.

Canna beat proper Yorkshires

Washed down with some fine val dieus.

:cool:

What is physically wrong with the bairn or psychologically wrong with the mother?

The NHS would have turned over the bed by now.

My guess would be the mother. It would have been normal to highlight the incredibly unique experience without saying that it won't happen again. She must have already decided to stick at one child, having already "tested" to see how much she is loved by wasting money on a second product when quite clearly, only one is required.

Blimey.