Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

_67764726_woolwich.jpg

One copper, at least 10 guys yet its a Cub Scout wifie thats in the guys face.

There's even a dayts weapon sitting for someone to grab.

Saying that, go up, take him out with the pipe sitting on the ground there and you'd get 3 years for GBH

why shouldn't it have been her, as much as any of the male onlookers, that went to speak to him?

it doesn't require physical strength. only strength of character. and a woman speaking to him was probably less provocative in this situation, than a man might have been anyway. no?

• Downvote 1

One copper, at least 10 guys yet its a Cub Scout wifie thats in the guys face.

There's even a dayts weapon sitting for someone to grab.

Saying that, go up, take him out with the pipe sitting on the ground there and you'd get 3 years for GBH

why shouldn't it have been her, as much as any of the male onlookers, that went to speak to him?

it doesn't require physical strength. only strength of character. and a woman speaking to him was probably less provocative in this situation, than a man might have been anyway. no?

Quite right lgir.

Lazy sexism there imo.

She was more man than the rest of them.

I'm praising her, not dissing her. A group of at least 10 guys... the boy should be on the deck getting his head smashed in and not dripping blood all over the street while one woman fronts up to him and tells him whats what.

Its the group standing watching that should be ashamed. If two guys were to walk round my neighbourhood brandishing knives, running someone over with their car and then begun trying to cut bits off their victim I certainly wouldnt be standing watching with my camera phone in hand.

The first part of taking our streets back is actually standing up and being counted and not, as this lot from London did, stand and record it for twitter, facebook and youtube. There is plenty lying around that street to use to disarm the cunt, so disarm him.

I'm praising her, not dissing her. A group of at least 10 guys... the boy should be on the deck getting his head smashed in and not dripping blood all over the street while one woman fronts up to him and tells him whats what.

Its the group standing watching that should be ashamed. If two guys were to walk round my neighbourhood brandishing knives, running someone over with their car and then begun trying to cut bits off their victim I certainly wouldnt be standing watching with my camera phone in hand.

The first part of taking our streets back is actually standing up and being counted and not, as this lot from London did, stand and record it for twitter, facebook and youtube. There is plenty lying around that street to use to disarm the cunt, so disarm him.

sorry i didn't mean my comment to sound that way. i knew you were praising her, but i don't think she deserves more praise than anyone else is my point. just because she's a woman.

i think i'm more surprised that no way came to stand with her though. once she'd made the initial step, it should have been easier for any number of onlookers to have come forward and acted as a group. but they didn't.

sorry i didn't mean my comment to sound that way. i knew you were praising her, but i don't think she deserves more praise than anyone else is my point. just because she's a woman.

i think i'm more surprised that no way came to stand with her though. once she'd made the initial step, it should have been easier for any number of onlookers to have come forward and acted as a group. but they didn't.

He was apologizing to women earlier for having to witness it and when the woman asked him if she could go and sit with the victim , he said yes but no man is allowed near the body. Good on her for getting so close in the first place but I think if a bloke had approached it might have set him off?

He was apologizing to women earlier for having to witness it and when the woman asked him if she could go and sit with the victim , he said yes but no man is allowed near the body. Good on her for getting so close in the first place but I think if a bloke had approached it might have set him off?

exactly my earlier point about a woman being less provocative than a man approaching on his own, in this particular situation. but once she'd approached, i'm still surprised more just didn't wander over to form a group. it probably worked out best, but it is surprising to me.

exactly my earlier point about a woman being less provocative than a man approaching on his own, in this particular situation. but once she'd approached, i'm still surprised more just didn't wander over to form a group. it probably worked out best, but it is surprising to me.

A group did end up beside the body, if not the actual attacker.

The second attacker allegedly had a handgun. Approaching a man with knives is one thing, but it's a different situation with a gun.

The word from a witness on twitter is that the second attacker attempted to shoot at police but the gun backfired on him and seriously injured his hand.

Minks is the collective term

Yeah a mink and down right thick not to know the difference between a muslim and an extremist mulim.

Many lads I've seen writing shit have worked abroad in Muslim countries or holidayed in Turkey etc or happily munch a kebab or shop at the local Muslim shop without ever complaining about their hospitality.

Watching some videos of the EDL and like just now.

Guess we don't see it much up here noticed it when I used to visit Nottingham and Milton Keynes a few year back gangs of Asian lads hanging about streets etc, if what is said is true about these guys grooming young girls etc, Do far right organisations like the EDL and the BNP have a serious place in society? My only real gripe with muslims is the way they treat women absolute shocking.

Glad I don't live in shit hole areas like Burnley,Oldham and Luton.

Dont know if this just BNP spin as it doesn't seem to get on film a lot of what they claim was happening.

Think the BNP etc do make some valid points its just a pitty they don't have anyone with a half a brain cell to put there points across in a decent manner.