Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

Be that as it may, it's part of the usual bullshit of creating "heroes".

Check out this faggot who got the name of every "fallen soldier" from Iraq tattooed on his leg.

pic2_10.jpg

Nothing wrong with honouring real heroism, I agree the bloke there is a pleb but in the case of the 3 ladies it would be a worthy award.

The likes of me would have done the same but our kind are pretty thin on the ground.

I'm glad this topic resurfaced.

A discussion with a gadgie in the bar involved this absolute corker:

Gadgie in the bar: Thing is, if these Muslims want to come over here, they need to speak OUR language and learn our culture.

Me: Do you go abroad on holiday? Do you ask for a menu in your language or theirs?

Ignorant fuck. We are the worlds worst for adapting when it comes to speaking other languages when abroad.

if I went abroad to live, lets say France, Id make the effort to learn the language, I widnae on holiday.....

:laughing:

How was your Italian the other week Roberto?

We're very very ignorant though Diamonds when it comes to even making an effort in other countries. You see it all the time, I'm currently learning Italian - as I want to be able to speak a language.

I spoke French at school but remember very little despite being given a credit mark in exams.

Yeah, fair point min....if I was to choose, think id go for spanish? nae sure like

I'm not sure I'm signing or playing for them as I want to continue with my golf.

I'm going to pre-season training with them 1 night a week however to keep in shape. Currently on a diet and going jogging to get myself very much back in shape.

They've asked me to sign and good mates with a lot of the lads who play - but doubt I'll sign as I'd just miss my golf half way through the season.

Hope you're wearing jeans.

Nothing wrong with honouring real heroism, I agree the bloke there is a pleb but in the case of the 3 ladies it would be a worthy award.

The likes of me would have done the same but our kind are pretty thin on the ground.

yeah i agree DT.

too many people stood by and watched this unfold apparently.

a common malaise on british street people not willing to intervene.

harcus, with his oh so dickheadish stance, creating heros boolox, is typical of the self centred lazy nature so prevalent in british society; spenidng more time on the internet than actually contributing to the community./

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do think if you are planning on moving to a country and getting a job there, you should be able to speak the language to a certain level. People from English speaking countries are very arrogant when abroad and very few make any real effort to speak the language of the country we are visiting. I do try and use as many words and phrases as I can in the native language but i'd never be able to hold a conversation unless it went:

note that the conversation below is written in English just for ease...

"Beer?"

"Yes Please"

"three pounds"

"There you go, thanks"

"Thanks"

That much is simple. I can order meals etc, but I wouldn't be able to say "May I shag your daughter in the barn just round the back of your house sir?" or anything else that might be useful.

We're very very ignorant though Diamonds when it comes to even making an effort in other countries. You see it all the time, I'm currently learning Italian - as I want to be able to speak a language.

I spoke French at school but remember very little despite being given a credit mark in exams.

I taught you a bit of Italian did I not?

Be that as it may, it's part of the usual bullshit of creating "heroes".

Check out this faggot who got the name of every "fallen soldier" from Iraq tattooed on his leg.

pic2_10.jpg

Christ if he was going to get a tattoo of the Afghans and Iraqis that have died as a result of our illegal invasion he would need a fucker of a lot more legs or a smaller font.

yeah i agree DT.

harcus, with his oh so dickheadish stance, creating heros boolox, is typical of the self centred lazy nature so prevalent in british society; spenidng more time on the internet than actually contributing to the community./

Says the guy who is probably in the pub on the internet as he typed that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah i agree DT.

:caught:

What would you know about what I do in my community?

I imagine your contribution to your community involves propping up the bar of your local.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let me save you years of fruitlessness to get you to the fruit sooner.

I asked paternal permission once. It got refused. I asked a second father and it also got refused. It got a bit ugly actually as he wanted to smash my head in just for asking. I never understood that frothing, babbling fool. Surely it was good manners to ask, I thought.

Now I just fuck women who don't expect me to ask their father first. Yes, my standards are slipping and there are less virgins nowadays but fucked if I'm getting into a fight cos a guy younger than me can't handle that his teenage daughter finds me so irresistible that she's soaking her knickers and dragging me round to the barn. What am I supposed to do. Hud on a mintie quine, I'll ask yer da if its ok? Fuck that. Fuck her.

you on the chablis again min?

:caught:

What would you know about what I do in my community?

I imagine your contribution to your community involves propping up the bar of your local.

run a boys under 12s team do you?

scout leader aye?

your fiirst reaction to what the original post was typically negative self publicinsg shite.

either you were lying/fishing, sad, or thats what you actually believe which would suggest to me youre inherently selfish.

Let me save you years of fruitlessness to get you to the fruit sooner.

I asked paternal permission once. It got refused. I asked a second father and it also got refused. It got a bit ugly actually as he wanted to smash my head in just for asking. I never understood that frothing, babbling fool. Surely it was good manners to ask, I thought.

Now I just fuck women who don't expect me to ask their father first. Yes, my standards are slipping and there are less virgins nowadays but fucked if I'm getting into a fight cos a guy younger than me can't handle that his teenage daughter finds me so irresistible that she's soaking her knickers and dragging me round to the barn. What am I supposed to do. Hud on a mintie quine, I'll ask yer da if its ok? Fuck that. Fuck her.

This is very true. This is why it is best to go for an older woman. Preferably one who's father is either too old to know any better or deed.

Boofon, I tried my best with waiters - I pronounced a lot wrong but I tried with them and they were grateful that I made the effort.

As stated above, trying to learn Italian anyways.

I know enough in Spanish to get by - especially when eating out or in the boozer - or with directions, but it's all about making the effort.

Many Brits don't even try and make the effort.

Only you could fuck up the pronunciation of lasagne in Italian.

I'm trying to pick up some Spanish just now... I can now identify a big/small/brown/green/old/new car/van/building/house/sign, and tell people all about it.

Here's hoping the next trip to Mexico is all about identifying cars and buildings and their colour, otherwise I'm fucked,

And this gender-specific pish is pish.

A car is male and a van is female?

la camioneta molestor es roha.

bc39a1e7.jpg

Not so sure that is the best way for a predatory paedophile to get access to kids bluto.

Kids' football and scouts = yes.

Internet spelling pedantry = no

its the incessant relentless methodical nature of his posting and pedantry. like a sick fuck fiddler covering his tracks