Motherwell V Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Guest findlay_1903

Brilliant result, and sounds like, performance also. Well in Dons. I have a feeling we won't shit it and set up to try and not lose the game next week as the glaikit Broon did about this time last year and actually try and win the game. We have players that can hurt them

A long way to go but this is like Fergie days when a manager says let them worry about us.

A pleasant change from recent managers.

This must have been written by a Dandy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23565311

A dynamic Aberdeen side struck the crossbar twice before McGinn levelled from the spot and Mark Reynolds headed them in front.

Even without the injured Barry Robson, his side looked energetic and creative, with Willo Flood, Peter Pawlett and McGinn excelling.

Far from feeling sorry for themselves, Aberdeen responded brilliantly as Peter Pawlett cracked the cross bar after using a surge of pace to get by defender Shaun Hutchinson.

Caught sleeping right at the start but after that we were in complete control throughout.

The main difference seems to be that we're trying to win games rather than trying to nick something.

Zola still lacking a wee bit of sharpness and not as bad as is being made out, what a goal it would have been if it didn't hit the bar.

Smoke bombs annoying.

Fantastic opportunity next weekend.

Bloody Ultras.

Flood, Hayes, McGinn & Pawlett were fantastic. Ran their lungs out. Great performance by all & Pawlett in the middle was surprisingly good the day.

Reynolds also was great & what a fkn heider :dance:

Zola, well :clangers2: ok my first time seeing him but I'll give him benefit for now, of being unfit but he's 6ft 5" FFS & when he jumps he's 5ft fuck all. He did well to get that shot off (in slow motion) when he hit the bar. Have to say though that I was happy to see him going off Today. Was never going to happen for him in this game. Especially after missing such a sitter.

1-3 going on 1-13 the day. final score would have been more apt at HT. Was confident we were going to win after about 10 mins into game.

Oh & McCall moaned about our second pen (fair enough if it was soft) but he failed to notice that Hector (I think it was) was just about ready to let fly with the loose ball just as the ref blew for pen.

STFU McCall your team were well beaten & actually got off lightly the day & the ref was more leaning towards your side than anything.