U20's Thread

Missed the first half hour. Pretty even first half from what I saw / heard. Never got going second half and Dundee deserved winners on the night with a full compliment of first team players. Darren O'Dea unbelievably remained on the park in the first half after one of the worst cases of dissent I've ever seen aimed at a referee at any level, bar some lunatic amateur players.

IMG_4897.jpg

Missed the first half hour. Pretty even first half from what I saw / heard. Never got going second half and Dundee deserved winners on the night with a full compliment of first team players. Darren O'Dea unbelievably remained on the park in the first half after one of the worst cases of dissent I've ever seen aimed at a referee at any level, bar some lunatic amateur players.

IMG_4897.jpg

Saw that on RedTV. Dundee should be fining him for that. Awful examples for the youngsters, and gave us a goal out of nothing.

Deano the poster boy to advertise tonight's international. Hope he gets a start, or this'll be embarrassing.....

IMG_4933.jpg

I doubt it'll affect deano but he's also the poster boy for kids training tops on afc shop. For a 10 year old deano rise is inspiring and a good marketingchoice as my son wants to wear the same kit as deano.

Great news Ollie. Shot at title this season?

I don't know to be honest as I've no idea how they compare to other sides but I'd like to hope so. Sunday was only the second game I've seen the 17's this season as Dean has been with the 20's. He, Archie and Ethan Ross managed to play for them as the game was in edinburgh in the morning before they met up with the international squad at Edinburgh airport later in the day. They haven't played any of the usual suspects as of yet.

Aberdeen defender Joe MacPherson, who has played for Scotland Under-16s and Under-17s has been called up by Peru. The 17-year-old, who was born in Lima, is one of two foreign-based players to be named by boss Daniel Ahmed for an Under-18s training camp.

A better country to play for like.