U20's Thread

Nearly a hat-trick for the partick lad(mclaughlin).

Neil McLaughlin made his first team debut for Partick Thistle at the end of last season and presently doing very well for top of the table Stirling Albion on loan.Similarly,Bruce Anderson at Elgin City and scoring goals and Connor McLennan doing well for Brechin City,very good experience for him,even if team has hard task in the Championship.

Three Aberdeen players, Deano, Archie and Ethan Ross called up for the first round of qualifiers for the under 17 Euros. 4 team round robin against Denmark, Andorra and host nation Estonia. Congratulations lads.3_BCC013_A-_EF8_B-42_F4-80_E0-3_B444_EA7

Wtf. Only one tic player. Assuming he's the keeper they've been bragging about lately

Wtf. Only one tic player. Assuming he's the keeper they've been bragging about lately

Aye, Ryan Mullen just recently signed a three year deal with them. Good keeper though he is, I genuinely believe Archie of Aberdeen has more potential. Other than a lad Dave McKay, who I think has a long term injury, I cant actually think of any other Celtic player at that age whod be worthy of a place.
  • Upvote 1