U20's Thread

Why has it only just come to my attention there is a Peru under 20s international in our youth system called Joe MacPherson? Bizarre and incredible

Joe McPherson,a centre half,is a bona fide Peruvian,born in Lima.His father David is a minister and met mother Martha while working as a missionary in Peru and Joe spent his first seven years in Peru.Joe McPherson has also been in the Scotland set-up and capped at u17s level.

Im assuming the youth cup isnt live? I only ask as I was on STV last night, a channel Im very rarely on, and there were adverts for a thing called the Glasgow cup between guess whos u19s (I think) all over the shop.

I noticed that as well.stv 2 are showing the Glasgow Cup final live on Monday night,it is Rangers v Celtic and this once prestigious tournament is now played at u17s level. Remember that stv2 emerged from stv Glasgow and they do like to keep their audience happy.Good old Weir's Way and Taggart episodes also feature on this channel !

Cheers min. The u20s play better, more patient football than the first team.

I was thinking the opposite to be honest. They are kind of a mirror image of the first team. A lot of long balls.

Hibs have been the better side I would say but it's been a decent watch.

Interesting to see Deano play again, he's very like Barry Ferguson type player from what i've seen.

Cheers min. The u20s play better, more patient football than the first team.

Sitting too deep for past 20 mins though. Not sure why we need Deano talking the ball off the defenders, in line with the back four. Can the defenders not pass forwards? Would like to see Deano receiving in front of the back four.