Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

I do indeed like drinking.

In fact, if it didn't exist, I'd probably struggle to have anything to look forward to in life.

Love fitba, gigs, eating oot etc, but drink is a massive part of all those.

I'd also never get to ride the bint wi'oot leading her into a drink induced coma too. :checkit:

never trust a man who doesnt like a drink.

in all seriosity though, how can you go through life and not enjoy a drink?

a glass of wine when fine dining; a bottle of bubbly to celebrate; ice cold beer in the sun; a measure on a cold winters night by a log fire

to depreive oneself of such luxuries is to admit failure in life

All true. Good post. +1

I think I'm going to take two months without drinking at all for October and November.

Just to see what the results are.

I'll keep you posted.

There's not a great deal on in those months anyway so should be straightforward.

No need. The results will be your wallet and body will be healthier.

I think I'm going to take two months without drinking at all for October and November.

Just to see what the results are.

I'll keep you posted.

There's not a great deal on in those months anyway so should be straightforward.

Halloween and Bonfire night.

Both very difficult days to not have a drink. Especially Halloween if you have kids.

The worst thing about drinking must be the heebie-jeebies after a weekend or extended sesh. The shiver that won't go away and the cold sweats that make it impossible to sleep - right up until about ten minutes before it's time to get up, then all of a sudden you feel like you could drop-off nae bother. I don't think I ever got them when I was younger - but I suppose you've got to take a break for them to take hold, which I never did. Some gadgie invents a cure for the HJs, he deserves a knighthood.

That's exactly what I was talking about in a previous post. Horrendous feeling

Is it hell thats just the colour used on it.

Its over 20 years old and I ain't changing it.

You can sense the bitter taste of heavy defeat in boofons posts.

It is an Irish flag.

Very off putting seeing that when you're playing pool. Probably a deliberate act of gamesmanship. Same for when he always stands over the pocket you're aiming for and moves for a drink or a crisp just as you're taking your shot.

• Upvote 2