Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

has anyone ever needed a morning 'straightener' ?

Standard on a Sunday after a 12 hour plus bibulous extravaganza on a Saturday. Only one though. Then maybe one in the efterneen as a stabilizer.

Very common on holiday too, though not always actually a requirement.

Can't wait to tear into the booze at 9.35am on Saturday

Why the late start? :blink:

:drool:

7:00 I think, but 1 o the boys I was in there with last time got politely asked nae to come back after screaming go let it out by oasis on the jukebox so we winna be going there. balaclava at 8 hopefully seen as coopers serves the worst pint in the northern hemisphere.

I went in coopers prior to celtic game, I thought the cliental in portals was bad. Nae a patch on coopers!!!!!

The Schooner on a Saturday morning, before a Rangers game was ace.

Strippers at 8am, DJ playing techno, folk selling stolen goods, alkies in for there morning sesh, ravers still oot from the night before still buzzing oot there head, the smell of spilled drink, pishe and poppers.

• Upvote 1

The Schooner on a Saturday morning, before a Rangers game was ace.

Strippers at 8am, DJ playing techno, folk selling stolen goods, alkies in for there morning sesh, ravers still oot from the night before still buzzing oot there head, the smell of spilled drink, pishe and poppers.

sounds like a bog standard average night from my old student days. (minus the techno, strippers, stolen goodas and poppers)

That place is full o' stinkin' cunts.

Aboot passed oot when een o' the smelly bastards came up to the bar next to far I was standing.

Fucking ripe!

Aye i was standn at bar and some weirdo came up tae me askn the time every 2 mins he was stinking oh spewings.......

At least you feel a hell alot better coming oot oh there fucking Jeremy Kyle wanna be's!!!!

I love to drink,unfortunately I am one of the chosen ones when it comes to drink,a right greedy bastard who doesn't know when enough is enough.Wakening up in the middle of fuck knows where,fortunes in taxis hame and that's only after I've woke her up for her purse to pay them. 27 yrs we've been married and she disnae deserve the shit I cause so I've stopped the scoop.I just try to keep busy by making a start on all the jobs that I have been avoiding.I tell you what,I sleep better.I still head for the fridge after a rough day at work but then the hoors an comics on here are a great benefit to those who are sometimes down.

Thanks loons and even the arseholes and there's very few of those on here,if any.

HHGH