Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

I attended a similar wedding where the groom's side were from Pollok.

Similar results.

The best man's speech resulted in "the bouncy" starting at the back of the hall.

A grown man actually had chicken nuggets for dinner.

Jesus wept.

A pollok wedding?! Oopht. That would have been a classy, eye opening, affair.

Been a member a while but nae really posted much. Seems to be a lot of pavement dancing between Bloots and Tup. What's the deal?

Since Tup said he wasn't sure how he felt about him it has totes been drama.

I've been a polak wedding. There was orange juice, coke and vodka on the table... all the vodka was just mixers. Ran from 3pm to 8am hourly toasts and I had to get up for my magic unicorn flight home at 8am...

A pollok wedding?! Oopht. That would have been a classy, eye opening, affair.

The wedding itself was good enough - nice setting. The bride is in my extended family. The cuntbags from the groom's side (groom himself is alright) lowered the tone.

The ceremony was outside and one of them lit up a fag when the book was getting signed.

Incredible.

Europeans are a bunch of weird cunts.

Spanish are greasey weirdos, Italians and French are a bunch of poofs. German/Belgians/Austrians/Swiss donthave any fun, Eastern Europeans are all theiving gypos. The Dutch dress funny and Scandinavians are all boring.

Therefore, my conclusion is that drinking as much as we do is good for you. Who gives a fuck if people die at 60 or 95? Every year in between is worse than the last.

I like Northern Europeans.. The Dutch, Germans, Scandinavians... Eastern Europeans all seem to be psychotic, ex-army, steroid-addicted, drug-dealing, gun-toting psychopaths... in poorly made 70s tracksuits.

Not that I'm trying to stereotype.

I wouldn't dream of it.

The deal is that bluto is the only person on here I dinna like redmadkebab.

I think he should be banned as he is an annoying twat who supports Man U.

Cheers tup. I like you too.

If you were as sound as Roberto, I'd like you even more.

I'm probably sounder than Roberto.

Boofon would be the man to ask.

roberto, even with that hideous wax jacket and soccer mentalist acquascutuim scarf is plainly lightyears ahead of you in the style and soundness stakes.

wacky tshirt and baseball cap. ffs fat dumpy yank.