Ross County V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaughnessy is terrible. We desperatly need full backs who can attack and defend, every time he got the ball today he panicked , and just looks as if he hasnt got a clue.

Apparently Josh Magennis is going in for knee treatment this week and potentially surgery.

Shaughnessy is nae shite.

He's a work in progress and learning his trade in a position which isn't his natural.

I'll cut him some slack.

Tough luck Josher.

thought we had a fair few bunch on Muppets at the game yesterday to be honest

Attempts at Simmie and Ibrox songs, Brown as a "hun" :wtf: . for a team who died and are two divisions below us we seem to have an awful lot of our support who are missing them so badly they feel a need to offer more songs to them than aberdeen

Sometimes you feel really great to be part of the Aberdeen support - others you feel....well embarrassed really.

To be balance there was some who wanted to be part of the fun - waving to get the stewards to march onto the pitch and stand in front of every one whenever we had a set piece within 35 yards of goal., completely blocking views of action but then still having a bit of a laugh with said stewards. But a few others who are more interested in trying to be idiots rather than support.

Fucking utterly shameful performance.

Fucking disgusting.

I don't particularly care for singling out useless cunts on the back of such a dreadful performance as yesterday's but...

that cunt Hayes is a horrendous excuse for a footballer.

Gutless, inept and lacking in any quality whatsoever.

Annoying thing is we know he can play if he puts his mind to it.

Sadly for us, he obviously can't be bothered doing that.

And Pawlett was fucking pish. Again.

Knew the cunts drooling about 1 or 2 half decent performances earlier were prematurely spunking their loads.

Another little boy lost performance from him.

Flood made a difference when he came on...should have started the game...Langfield was poor for their goal... but Mchun seems hellbent on persisting with him.

Had one shot at him all day..and it looked like it went right through him.

Appeared to be straight at him (though I was side on, so not 100% sure) from edge of the box, and he sat/fell down, when if he just stayed upright it would have been a standard save.

Need to see again to confirm like.

Just saw the highlights on SSN.

Poor, poor goal to lose.

So many things wrong.

Totally sliced open and Langfield could have done better at his near post.

very hard to begrudge a goal to ross county considering how many times they cut us open

striker only needs to be good once - goalie has to be good every time.

We let their forwards have about 5 attempts to be good. tbh we are lucky to be talking about a 1-0 defeat.

our play going forward was awful - we didn't put our strikers in a position to be good, as such we didn't see if brown needed to be

I'd have to echo that, me and my brother encountered a bloke who had gone on at us for 15 minutes for being weegies earlier in the season at the Motherwell game, at the pie stall at half time, this time with his mates, who wanted us to go outside with them because we were weegies, the guy then headbutted me when I wasn't looking, we were also told we'd be stabbed if we are ever seen in Aberdeen. A shit day all in all.

Attempts at Simmie and Ibrox songs, Brown as a "hun" :wtf: . for a team who died and are two divisions below us we seem to have an awful lot of our support who are missing them so badly they feel a need to offer more songs to them than aberdeen

Sometimes you feel really great to be part of the Aberdeen support - others you feel....well embarrassed really.

To be balance there was some who wanted to be part of the fun - waving to get the stewards to march onto the pitch and stand in front of every one whenever we had a set piece within 35 yards of goal., completely blocking views of action but then still having a bit of a laugh with said stewards. But a few others who are more interested in trying to be idiots rather than support.

Totally agree felt embarrassed by some of our "supporters" behaviour was there a scrap between our own fans during the game saw everyone looking over at something in the 2nd half? Also just before half time something seemed to kick off anyone see anything?

I'd have to echo that, me and my brother encountered a bloke who had gone on at us for 15 minutes for being weegies earlier in the season at the Motherwell game, at the pie stall at half time, this time with his mates, who wanted us to go outside with them because we were weegies, the guy then headbutted me when I wasn't looking, we were also told we'd be stabbed if we are ever seen in Aberdeen. A shit day all in all.

Thats fucking terrible.

Unfortunately we have that element of our support, absolutely no respect for others. Been to a few away games when some people think its a good idea to trash the pub by smashing glasses etc. Fucking idiots that have no social skills and have no idea how to handle their drink.

Nae luck.

It's not an AFC problem, it's a football supporters issue.

We know that neanderthal parochialism defines many in the NE. I actually should have said "many of us" because I recognise my own failings in this regard. I wince at the weegie or the guffy in a NE bar who is too loud whereas I don't quite wince quite the same at the NE penis who is pissed when he's too loud and whilst he may well be the worse human being, I find myself not wanting to hit him as quickly as my instinct suggests battering the loudmouth foreigner.

The reason I stopped going to Scotland games was the shite nature of the "werld famous tartan army". I met a lot of good guys but too many absolute fucking balloons make it embarrassing to be Scottish most of the time.

AFC is a football club. We have supporters. Many football supporters are shit human beings because get a data sample of thousands of human beings, of almost any collective, and there are bound to be many shite human beings within it.

Really disappointing result.

A lot worse than Monday in my eyes.

What really gets me I'd the players spouting off in the papers saying they're in the form of their lives, but are nowhere near in backing it up.

We were shocking from start to finish.

No worthy attempts on goal the whole 90 mins.

Really, really poor stat that. The keeper never had to work at all.

The fans have again followed in numbers and again been monumentally been let down.

Really, really disappointed.

Fucking shite.

Anyway, hopefully stopping in Elgin for a swally, so that'll soften the blow.....

Against the team with the worst defensive record in the league, that is just completely unacceptable really.

Before that game they had conceded 17 goals in 8 games.

There are always shock results & St Johnstone's hiding of ICT proves that but the problem is for us that was not actually really a shock. Hearts, St Mirren & now County results are kind of half expected by most fans & some even accept it a lot better/easier than most. In fact I'd say that our shock results this season so far have been the ICT game & the Falkirk game. Ok the Falkirk result nae so much a shock but the number of goals were.

We still have a long way to go.

Zola being injured Yesterday did not change anything & anyone suggesting that is being ridiculous.

McInnes needs to not just find a decent quality keeper in Jan to fight Clangers for No.1 spot but he also needs a fkn striker.