Ross County V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

Aye I dinna like weegies as much as the next man but headbutting them at Dons games is a joke.

Kind words Tup :)

I don't really mind the "weegie" thing, I've had to get used to it over the years, been a good few times over the years I've had some verbals for it, even though I'm not from Glasgow, and wouldn't consider myself a weegie in a million years.

The guy claimed we'd had a go at him when he was at the Motherwell game with his missus, when what happened was we were saying that Zola was shite, Zola then did a good turn and hit he bar, he then turned round did a come on gesture, told us weegies to fuck off and support another team, and when we told him to fuck off and just watch the game he spent 15 minutes going on about weegies, what we were wearing, literally everything, it was total nuts, he then made out at Dingwall this was him getting us for having a go at him when he was with his wife. :nutter:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really mind the "weegie" thing, I've had to get used to it over the years, been a good few times over the years I've had some verbals for it, even though I'm not from Glasgow, and wouldn't consider myself a weegie in a million years.

The guy claimed we'd had a go at him when he was at the Motherwell game with his missus, when what happened was we were saying that Zola was shite, Zola then did a good turn and hit he bar, he then turned round did a come on gesture, told us weegies to fuck off and support another team, and when we told him to fuck off and just watch the game he spent 15 minutes going on about weegies, what we were wearing, literally everything, it was total nuts, he then made out at Dingwall this was him getting us for having a go at him when he was with his wife. :nutter:

Much As I think weegies are mostly twats (especially the old old firm fans) it's bollocks to act like that towards your own fans (weegies or not).

Although in saying that I remember being at Hearts away last season & a weegie behind me got binned for throwing his pie at Jamie McDonald. I was happy to see him getting binned cos he was doing my nut it :laughing:

That's shocking. Used to think the idiots in our fans aren't as bad as supporters of other teams, but seems I've been wrong. Surely if someone supports the Dons, it doesn't matter where they are from? Not to me anyway.

Hope it doesn't put you off going to games Kilkito.

Much As I think weegies are mostly twats (especially the old old firm fans) it's bollocks to act like that towards your own fans (weegies or not).

Although in saying that I remember being at Hearts away last season & a weegie behind me got binned for throwing his pie at Jamie McDonald. I was happy to see him getting binned cos he was doing my nut it :laughing:

I can confirm that wasn't me, apart from anything else, I enjoy my pies to much to throw them :)

That's shocking. Used to think the idiots in our fans aren't as bad as supporters of other teams, but seems I've been wrong. Surely if someone supports the Dons, it doesn't matter where they are from? Not to me anyway.

Hope it doesn't put you off going to games Kilkito.

I think I've been to circa 400+ games, supporting Aberdeen is a big part of my life, like it is for many of us, so I'm not going to let a couple of incidents stop that, although if it did mean going forward we're going to get shite of this guy and his pals every time they see us, I suppose I could decide its more trouble than its worth, I don't need the worry of getting charged for fighting at football and losing my job when I've got a family to support, and despite being 6 foot 2, I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag!

I can confirm that wasn't me, apart from anything else, I enjoy my pies to much to throw them :)

I think I've been to circa 400+ games, supporting Aberdeen is a big part of my life, like it is for many of us, so I'm not going to let a couple of incidents stop that, although if it did mean going forward we're going to get shite of this guy and his pals every time they see us, I suppose I could decide its more trouble than its worth, I don't need the worry of getting charged for fighting at football and losing my job when I've got a family to support, and despite being 6 foot 2, I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag!

Yeah so I've heard

I agree if your a Dons fan to me I da care where your from, we're Dons together through the good & bad regardless o wether your weegie, Dundonian etc. The folk shouting fenian bastard at mcginn are 100% wrong to me he's a Don aslong as he has on that red shirt regardless o wether he supports Celtic, Hibs , Hearts it dm he's a Dons player for the next 3 yrs aslong as he tries & gives his all for the team idc. Just like McInnes aslong as he's Dons manager & he does best by us idc if he's a Hun or nae.

I'd have to echo that, me and my brother encountered a bloke who had gone on at us for 15 minutes for being weegies earlier in the season at the Motherwell game, at the pie stall at half time, this time with his mates, who wanted us to go outside with them because we were weegies, the guy then headbutted me when I wasn't looking, we were also told we'd be stabbed if we are ever seen in Aberdeen. A shit day all in all.

Thats fucking poor behaviour.

Especially towards fellow fans.

Totally agree felt embarrassed by some of our "supporters" behaviour was there a scrap between our own fans during the game saw everyone looking over at something in the 2nd half? Also just before half time something seemed to kick off anyone see anything?

There was a bit if handbags through the whole game with folk in front of me.

Some young lads from the bus and an older guy mouthing off the whole game. Kicked off when the banner was passed over the fans.

Older guy took a sneaky swing when that happened.

Vernon is simply rubbish, the Falkirk hat trick was a deceit.

Agreed. Normal service has resumed.

Fatshaft

"I've been told there was a "get together" (I'm sure you can read between the lines there too surprise.gif ) of Hat posters yesterday. Coincidence? I think not."

RedStarTorphins

"Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
There are a few w*nkers on there.
Probably the younger ones that haven't grown up yet."

Must be great over on Mad. What with there being no wankers & all & no young folk.

But I didn't realise I was supposed to stop wanking when I got older. Fuck sake. It's one of my few remaining pleasures since the football has gotten shite.

The lads in question in the thread over there are the ones I mentioned in another thread on here.

They were the row in front of me and came down on the same bus as me.

I've no idea who they are as I'm not a regular on that bus.

I certainly didn't hear them saying all the Phenien stuff aimed at McGinn.

But them I wasn't watching their every move.

Both parties needed to calm down from what I could see.

Neither covered themselves in glory.

The abuse I got from a local for parking in an apparent "Private" parking area was hilarious.

She was f'ing and blinding at me and a couple other folk in their cars. When I asked her to show me the signs that said it was residential parking only, she pointed to a sign that said "No Parking, Turning Area Only". I pointed out that I was not parked there and in fact was parked in one of the bays. She then threatened to phone the police and I then just made my way to the stadium.

Also, apparently I should fuck off back to Aberdeen as I can't read.

Pleasent welcome from the locals.

Oh, also! The wee boy taking part in the half time kick about. When they were doing their lap, he lifted his Ross County shirt to reveal a Dons top underneath. Good effort.

Pretty awful stuff from us yesterday. We could have played all day and not scored. Hayes was particularly off the pace, he seems to have lost all confidence for some reason. We looked decent for a spell after the ref was changed, it was the only time the whole afternoon we got the ball down and played on the ground. The fact that Ross County were pretty poor too is saying something.

The worry is now is that we slip back into the dire stuff we've been used to for far too long, given that's the second game on the trot we've been poor.

Both refs were garbage.

Pretty awful stuff from us yesterday. We could have played all day and not scored. Hayes was particularly off the pace, he seems to have lost all confidence for some reason. We looked decent for a spell after the ref was changed, it was the only time the whole afternoon we got the ball down and played on the ground. The fact that Ross County were pretty poor too is saying something.

The worry is now is that we slip back into the dire stuff we've been used to for far too long, given that's the second game on the trot we've been poor.

Both refs were garbage.

the worry would be that under mcghee and brown we got progressively worse during seasons