Ross County V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24423148#asset

Not going to go ott on Clangers but he wasn't exactly great at the goal & WTF is he doing out on the edge of the box for the Ross chance?

He done well at nil nil to block Quinn's shot, or deflect it wide though.

Our pen claim is (by the rules) a pen. You'd be gutted to get a pen against you like that though, as it is ball to hand but never the less. Ball to hand is still a pen if the hand is out with the profile of the body & has prevented the ball passing you. Would have been harsh on County but a pen all the same.

Wish McGinn would hurry up & find his bloody shooting boots.

Clark Robertson Shocking pass that could have led to a goal for them.

Not going to be too harsh on Smith either even though he could be singled out as the last defensive fuck up before the shot. He was slow to match the run but great pass to break through. Not his position though (where was Robertson?) & he's certainly not a defender

Just watched the highlights, looks as though Cammy Smith at fault for the goal by not following his man.

Whats the latest on Robson? Think he could make a big difference lack experience in the middle of midfield.

I'd actually be asking Where the f&&K was our captain and Left back during that and the other two 1on1's the got with our keeper on the left hand side

I'd have to echo that, me and my brother encountered a bloke who had gone on at us for 15 minutes for being weegies earlier in the season at the Motherwell game, at the pie stall at half time, this time with his mates, who wanted us to go outside with them because we were weegies, the guy then headbutted me when I wasn't looking, we were also told we'd be stabbed if we are ever seen in Aberdeen. A shit day all in all.

That's fucking shocking mate. As a Don from the Edinburgh area, I have never had that kind of grief. That would really get to me. Fucking hunnish behaviour.

I'd have to echo that, me and my brother encountered a bloke who had gone on at us for 15 minutes for being weegies earlier in the season at the Motherwell game, at the pie stall at half time, this time with his mates, who wanted us to go outside with them because we were weegies, the guy then headbutted me when I wasn't looking, we were also told we'd be stabbed if we are ever seen in Aberdeen. A shit day all in all.

Disgusting.

All this sectarian stuff. Where the hell has all this popped up from all of a sudden.

WTF ever happened to STAND FREE? :dontknow:

Is it possible we had a few "fans of the filth" masquerading as dandies to start up some trouble within our fans? Not making excuses cos it's just unacceptable if that is coming from our own fans.

Hope some know some that were at it & they get told to wise up.

I can't see where the the goals come from in our team.

Our midfielders aren't renowned for their goalscoring ability, and our strikeforce is shocking.

I cannot see vernon, magennis or zola reaching double figures.

Is McGinn not part of our strikeforce. He was the only one last season. Maybe we should get Craig Brown back to have a chat and say nice things to him.

Why did Clangfool roll over and over when he conceded the goal?

I don't blame him at all for this one. Just wondering at the mentality that does that?

No I'm not. I know precisely why he did it.

Jamie. You don't fool rocket. Fud.

Having seen us get torn apart twice previously I would have expected the captain to make sure he held his position instead of being dragged in.

Like Reynolds as a player but I don't see him as captain material myself

What difference would it have made to his positioning if he wasn't captain?

More the other way around k-9

As captain if he can't play his position properly and with discipline how can others be expected to. Cammy smith a young wee loon is getting some blame for not tracking the runner.

Well if the lb (and captain) had been in position then it would have been less of a problem.

Having been exposed awfully at lb twice I would expect a captain to make sure the lb is disciplined in holding position.

I bet Clangers eyes are closed as that shot approached him.

His body shape as he's 'diving' to save that suggests its uncontrolled.

Should have done better.

GREAT photo. That nails it. Only a coward stays on his line as the opposition comes in. Langfield should have created a one v. one. He hasn't got any balls and never has had. One of many reasons that he is a very shite keeper.

• Site Sponsor

This one should crystalize the Langfield debate. If you think he is not at fault then press now for him to get a new contract.

My view is that it sums up everything I've been saying about the clown. Reminiscent of him ducking under Bayern's first in the Allianz Arena.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24423148#asset

Not going to go ott on Clangers but he wasn't exactly great at the goal & WTF is he doing out on the edge of the box for the Ross chance?

He done well at nil nil to block Quinn's shot, or deflect it wide though.

Our pen claim is (by the rules) a pen. You'd be gutted to get a pen against you like that though, as it is ball to hand but never the less. Ball to hand is still a pen if the hand is out with the profile of the body & has prevented the ball passing you. Would have been harsh on County but a pen all the same.

Wish McGinn would hurry up & find his bloody shooting boots.

Clark Robertson Shocking pass that could have led to a goal for them.

Not going to be too harsh on Smith either even though he could be singled out as the last defensive fuck up before the shot. He was slow to match the run but great pass to break through. Not his position though (where was Robertson?) & he's certainly not a defender

Err!...Robertson was still on the bench when they scored.

Fair enough to blame him for a stray pass, NOT typical of his normally excellent distribution, but surely you can't blame him for the goal when he wasn't even on the field!

Agree that Reynolds shouldnt be played at LB, when you can use his quality in his natural position of CB. In Saturdays game we were playing 4 CB! That means that two defenders are playing out of their natural position, this is only going to cause problems. Hector, I like him but he seemed to go walk abouts in to midfield and lost the ball far to many times. Considine was diving into tackles often when not needed, thought that he played a poor game as well on Saturday.

So overall we played crap and Ross County deserved to win the game. a LB has to be signed in January.

The space given to Quinn was the reason for the goal, the defence was all over the place, he had time and space to pick his spot.

Not the keeper's fault.

Listen up wick hick. We know the primary reason for the goal. We've all seen it and we understand the game. You're stating the obvious on one hand and missing the point on the other, thereby demonstrating your fitba knowledge to be at a level of say, children in a remote hick town where nobody goes.

That the keeper remained rooted to the spot watching the striker run 15 odd yards with the ball is the issue, not your proving that you're such a considerate guy for not joining the Clangfool is Shit brigade, of which I am president, CEO and original initiator.