Ross County V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not like Scezcny does eh?

I said after his debut that he was going to turn into a great keeper.

The many games since prove that I was wrong.

Langfool has had many games upon which we can draw conclusions, not opinions.

Fuckers like you offer opinion that is worthless, as it is given for the wrong reasons.

His position was fine, it was a good finish.

If he'd rushed out he'd have made it even easier to score.

You cannot allow that type of room to players in that area or goals are inevitable regardless of who the keeper is.

A good keeper doesn't "rush out" but a good keeper doesn't stand there like a fucking retard.

The folk who are saying that Langfield made a mistake which cost us to loose the goal, are wrong, he couldn't have done anything about it. You have it in your mind that Langfield is to blame for almost every goal that we concede. it a personally problem that yous have got with Jamie, which is wrong.

Nobody is saying he was to blame. We're just observing how he failed to do anything. A good keeper would have been stalking out towards the striker and would have been at least as far out as the 6 yard box, forcing the striker to shoot earlier and at a smaller target.

Do you dispute this?

• Site Sponsor

The folk who are saying that Langfield made a mistake which cost us to loose the goal, are wrong, he couldn't have done anything about it. You have it in your mind that Langfield is to blame for almost every goal that we concede. it a personally problem that yous have got with Jamie, which is wrong.

That's is just plain wrong

Nobody is saying he was to blame. We're just observing how he failed to do anything. A good keeper would have been stalking out towards the striker and would have been at least as far out as the 6 yard box, forcing the striker to shoot earlier and at a smaller target.

Do you dispute this?

No I do not disagree with the fact that he could have and should have come out towards Quinn, made himself big and tryed to block the shot. However, there was mistakes that happened before that built up to the goal, which go un mentioned (can't name the players as I cant remember). However the point that I am trying to make is that other players make mistakes that are bigger than Jamie's mistake(s). I personally feel that he is the end of un called for abuse (not saying that it is from you). For example at the Ross County game about 4-5 Aberdeen fans right behind the goal were giving Langfield endless abuse in the first half before any 'mistake(s)' happened calling him "crisp packet hands" and other things like that. He obviously heard as he was looking round. How would this help his confidence and improve his performance? If these people want the best for Aberdeen Football Club then you have to support everyone who work for the club. On my page if you ask them about Langfield they all say that they like him and that people should give him a break, but the second that everyone is made annonymous then a lot of people slag him off for the smallest thing.

No I do not disagree with the fact that he could have and should have come out towards Quinn, made himself big and tryed to block the shot. However, there was mistakes that happened before that built up to the goal, which go un mentioned (can't name the players as I cant remember). However the point that I am trying to make is that other players make mistakes that are bigger than Jamie's mistake(s). I personally feel that he is the end of un called for abuse (not saying that it is from you). For example at the Ross County game about 4-5 Aberdeen fans right behind the goal were giving Langfield endless abuse in the first half before any 'mistake(s)' happened calling him "crisp packet hands" and other things like that. He obviously heard as he was looking round. How would this help his confidence and improve his performance? If these people want the best for Aberdeen Football Club then you have to support everyone who work for the club. On my page if you ask them about Langfield they all say that they like him and that people should give him a break, but the second that everyone is made annonymous then a lot of people slag him off for the smallest thing.

What page?

From my experience, plenty folk are happy to be critical of him without hiding behind a username. He just blocks them all if it is directed right at him.

Terrible game and we didn't deserve anything from it. Midfield was totally lightweight throughout.

I was more concerned with the amount of minkers in our support though. We really do have some inbred scum 'supporting' us who on top of being tinks can't handle their booze in the slightest.

Not to mention constantly singing about the team who used to be Rangers... who cares about them, really? Obsessed.

Still, at least it was a nice day.

Dont like the 'we hate Glasgow rangers' song one bit.

It implies they exist. They don't.

I started a swopped chant of that with Celtic first then Rangers too (they're deid)

Also tried a "Cup Tie, get to fuck" as there was a guy in front of me with worse luck than your loon when it comes to Dons matches. He's called Cuptie for readons I don't know. Never seen him or his muckers before but they seemed fine enough.

Ollie I read you were 3 in front of me. You should have said hello.

I suspect he doesn't have the breadth of personality nor the self-confidence to have considered doing that.

I could be wrong. I'm basing that on about 1,500 posts of his that I've read. I ignored or fell asleep during his other 5,000.

The space given to Quinn was the reason for the goal, the defence was all over the place, he had time and space to pick his spot.

Not the keeper's fault.

Indeed Clangers wasn't helped by Reynolds going walkabout and Smith not checking Quinns run, but to suggest that Clangers couldn't have done better there is madness.

A competent keeper would have narrowed the angle or if not doing that put it round the post.

Look at his body shape as the ball goes towards and past him.

His eyes are closed as he 'dives' to 'save' it.

Another piece of poor goalkeeping and defending.

Not just Clangers at fault, but its magnified because its him.

Too many taking the goal in isolation here. Ross county had 4 or 5 gilt edged chances quite how it was only 1-0 is actually testament to how poor they actually are.

Eventually they were going to turn the sitters into a goal.

Almost being dissected as a turning point. It wasn't it was one if many good chances they converted. We should be looking more at why they didn't score more than how they scored one.

I started a swopped chant of that with Celtic first then Rangers too (they're deid)

Also tried a "Cup Tie, get to fuck" as there was a guy in front of me with worse luck than your loon when it comes to Dons matches. He's called Cuptie for readons I don't know. Never seen him or his muckers before but they seemed fine enough.

What rocket said. I was afraid you wouldn't like me...

I clocked you nae long before half time and gave you a thumbs up. You may have heard someone joining in with the "they're deid" part of the we hate....song I think you started. I was going to introduce myself at half time but you were nowhere to be seen.

just got back from a puckle o' weeks business in the good ol' us of a. just thought i'd through that in like a twat.

the highlights looked pretty even, I just hope the mcginn scores sooner rather than later. Vernon gets his chance to start in the league and doesn't score, that'll be his confidence smashed to pieces! it's not just down to you Vernon, it's a team game.

the yanks get English football on their normal telly, nbc sports, and here's us having to shell out for it. caught the last episode of breaking bad which was smart.

Simple really, his surname is McKay

Like I said, I'm not going to go ott on Clangers for the goal but he didn't cover himself in glory.

He's not asked to do much because he generally has a solid defence in front of him that reduces his workload by a considerable amount but it would be nice to have an exceptional keeper in there in these type of circumstances.

Worst thing he done on Sat was that atrocious run out to the edge of the box to prevent Ross from scoring. WTF was he thinking? but for a poor finish from Ross it was always a goal. Anything on target & Clangers was totally found out.