Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

Hud the train. Just got a PM that was sent eight minutes ago.

Wull. I'm paying for your two loons. Chutney, ye're fucked.

quality min. Glad u got it ha. U no there the day? Quality bounce after final whistle.. Ma two boys were still singing before they went to bed after 9.

quality min. Glad u got it ha. U no there the day? Quality bounce after final whistle.. Ma two boys were still singing before they went to bed after 9.

Spewing I missed it. As was my loon. Me and all three of my three quines will be there next week at Smurren. First time ever we've all gone together. Long story.

Well done you guys. Magic day.

I can agree with you here. That's the first time I seen him and there's no doubt he has a good football brain and great feet.

However, he is not a natural full back. He has no idea how to keep close to a winger. His defensive instinct is non-existent.

He needs a crash course quick or he's a small stature journeyman that nae cunt wants, thus him fitting into Milne's budget.

I'm very positive about his potential. Just too many incongruous errors today. Has to get closer to his man.

Disagree, and of course I hope your wrong. Thought he did fine and cant remember these 'errors'. He is perhaps not an aggressive defender as such but he did is job today. I can't remember a single mistake? They tested him in the 1st half but it says a lot that in the 2nd everything came down the other side. Looks a fine player, more than capable.

Disagree, and of course I hope your wrong. Thought he did fine and cant remember these 'errors'. He is perhaps not an aggressive defender as such but he did is job today. I can't remember a single mistake? They tested him in the 1st half but it says a lot that in the 2nd everything came down the other side. Looks a fine player, more than capable.

Time will tell. I'm not saying he fucked up. On the contrary. He played his part in an excellent win.

He just doesn't have a class defensive instinct. But let's be realistic. This is Milne's AFC. We can hardly expect a superstar on his budgets.

Great feet. great brain. Just a wee man who got bullied by Samaras today and who never got near him.

Thank fuck the greek cunt was off form today. But Logan never got near him once.

Agreed. Refreshing to see a player look so comfortable in the full back position. Not doing anything special, just doing his job in a controlled efficient manner.

The antithesis of Considine on the other flank.

Agreed. Refreshing to see a player look so comfortable in the full back position. Not doing anything special, just doing his job in a controlled efficient manner.

The antithesis of Considine on the other flank.

Consi really struggled. That was so clear. He looked fat and slow.

Logan is sharp in execution and sharp of mind, a refreshing addition.

But he's small. He is easily brush-off-able.

A great footballer in a tiny frame.

Consi really struggled. That was so clear. He looked fat and slow.

Logan is sharp in execution and sharp of mind, a refreshing addition.

But he's small. He is easily brush-off-able.

A great footballer in a tiny frame.

If he was a centre-half, his small frame would be a concern.

He's a fullback though, it's ok for fullbacks to be slight (Ashley Cole, Patrice Evra etc etc).

If he was a centre-half, his small frame would be a concern.

He's a fullback though, it's ok for fullbacks to be slight (Ashley Cole, Patrice Evra etc etc).

Cole and Evra are built with thunder thighs. Then again, they get paid commensurate with their ability.

Logan is what he is, a two grand a week footballer, or whatever the fuck he gets.

He just lacks defensive instinct is my first observation. This can be learned with good management.

Best I ever heard at Parkhead was "we forgot that you were here" to a half empty piggery.

The minks can't afford to pay extra for a cup game.

During the SC replay 2008 Darren Mackie (fae Lee Miller put through) 2008.

Is it true that the last time ra sellick beat us in the Scottish Cup was 1951, 63 years ago?

Ma wee boy Logan obviously loves this wee guy. Think he's wanting him to be a future don so he can get his name on back of his shirt. His wee face lit up when dons fans were shouting good things bout him lol.

Holy Moly. Fit's the name o the other loon who's ticket I'm paying for?

Not that it matters. Just interested. Never hear that as a first name up here.

Cole and Evra are built with thunder thighs. Then again, they get paid commensurate with their ability.

Logan is what he is, a two grand a week footballer, or whatever the fuck he gets.

He just lacks defensive instinct is my first observation. This can be learned with good management.

Agree very much so. Such is the state that Scottish football is in, it appears that a competent fullback is all you need to create balance. If Aberdeen were to try and capitalise on this season and contemplate handing over money and remunertaing another club in the recruiting of a player, I'd love to see the club make a move for Graeme Shinnie at ICT. A local lad and probably the best left back (outwith Celtic) playing in Scotland.

Agree very much so. Such is the state that Scottish football is in, it appears that a competent fullback is all you need to create balance. If Aberdeen were to try and capitalise on this season and contemplate handing over money and remunertaing another club in the recruiting of a player, I'd love to see the club make a move for Graeme Shinnie at ICT. A local lad and probably the best left back (outwith Celtic) playing in Scotland.

I don't know Shinnie but i do know that we have never had decent full backs for a very long time.

McNaughton, I was a big fan of, but the fat orange cunt started playing him out of position to fuck him off, but since him, we've never had competence, let alone class.

Yes, fair point, obviously Evra and Cole are a few leagues up from what we can afford. However, in the modern game, full backs are not always employed for their defensive abilities.

This guy Logan can only improve imo. Thrust into a semi final at short notice last weekend, into the Pikey's den this. For me, he's proved more than capable in difficult situations, the future bodes well.

Logan & Callum. 7&6. Gid wee boys. Well they have their moments like all kids ha ha. Mines just wee bit madder . Prob only kids in falkirk who support the dons ha.

No. There's a funeral director family in Falkirk who's son at Glesga Uni is an Aberdeen fan.

Yes, fair point, obviously Evra and Cole are a few leagues up from what we can afford. However, in the modern game, full backs are not always employed for their defensive abilities.

This guy Logan can only improve imo. Thrust into a semi final at short notice last weekend, into the Pikey's den this. For me, he's proved more than capable in difficult situations, the future bodes well.

I agree and am also hugely positive about his potential future contributions to AFC.

He needs to toughen up but he wouldn't have had that many games recently.

As I said from the outset, a great brain and great feet. You can't teach this. He's more than halfway there already.