Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

Did anyone else see the game or highlights:

Did you see the Dons fan roaring and greeting after the game, when on his mobile phone?

I know it was a really tasty victory, but that was a bit OTT I thought.

God knows what he will be like when his first child is born.

Nothing wrang we a greet boys.... Have to admit i had a tear in my eye at the final whistle myself and i was watchn it offshore......

Finkle's some boy like, Another one oh the Uvelli Reds Finger Blasting Squad!!!!!!

Looking at some of the pictures put up on the Facebook page...judging by many, you all finger blast each other I reckon.

Some Willo Flood lookalike the worst culprit. He looks an interfickerer of bus folk type.

I joined that page to see if there was anyone worth letting fingerblast me. disappointing. Cracking shirt yon boy is wearing though.

Also makes you wonder just how shitty Celtic's 2 (minimum) unaccepted offers must have been - they must have tried to get him for less than half a mill initially?

I'm sure I read at the time that they started at £400,000.

Years of dealing with Scottish clubs who fold at the slightest hint of a bid from the "Old Firm" will do that I suppose.

• Upvote 1

And this will be the reason Wolves will continue to be pish.

No matter what people think of Leigh Griffiths i.e. cunt, thumb, wanker, child support neglecting cunt etc etc....he's a great player.

He's top scorer in Championship this season is he not?

He was doing alright, its League One though, scoring against the likes of Crawley, Shrewsbury, and the mighty Stevenage. Another ex-Hibbee Clayton Donaldson is currently top scorer for league leaders Brentford. He was utter shite up here so its hard to judge what Griffiths record there at that level actually says about him. Did well at Hibs though.

I think he can be a great player, but he thrives on adulation - the problem for him at Celtic is he'll have to do well before that adulation will be forthcoming, not like at Hibs where he just had to turn up to get his cock sucked. I think he'll flop at le Tims because the fans won't love him, they expect better. Deluded cunts that they are.

I actually wasn't trying, that was my error - I'd not have claimed anything if someone fell into it.

He is top scorer in the league Wolves are in anyways I believe, didn't he have 18 or something?

13 goals in 30 games this season

Rooney in the same league got 7 in 33.

Haven't looked at what games were sub appearances but given that Celtic payed £1.something million and we got Rooney on a free, I know which one I think is a better signing.

Sad indictment of the quality of our league when a keeper like Forster is able to equal Bobby Clark's 12 clean sheets in a row record.

He's nowhere near the quality of some of the keepers that have played in our league since Clark & yet he will go down in the history books with such a record.

Worth noting though that we were the last team to score against him in the league & we have since had our league game postponed v then because of the cup semi.

Forster is a fine keeper but not THAT good

Sad indictment of the quality of our league when a keeper like Forster is able to equal Bobby Clark's 12 clean sheets in a row record.

He's nowhere near the quality of some of the keepers that have played in our league since Clark & yet he will go down in the history books with such a record.

Worth noting though that we were the last team to score against him in the league & we have since had our league game postponed v then because of the cup semi.

Forster is a fine keeper but not THAT good

A fine example off how statistics mean diddly squat