Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

We were the group of 5 sitting at a table.

4 guys and one woman.

Noticed there was some more Dandies in after us.

Was shite getting turned away from pubs.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

I was with OWS vaguely remember speaking to you guys. There was another dons fan at the bar also.

35ml nips was nae bad also.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-gannon-aberdeen-trying-keep-3128590

I like this guy more and more.

One of them could wake up in a five-star hotel, Kelly Brook lying next to him in nothing but a Dons shirt and Scarlett Johanssen arriving in an away top with the breakfast rowies, and theyd still say they are not getting carried away.

:laughing:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-gannon-aberdeen-trying-keep-3128590

I like this guy more and more.

One of them could wake up in a five-star hotel, Kelly Brook lying next to him in nothing but a Dons shirt and Scarlett Johanssen arriving in an away top with the breakfast rowies, and theyd still say they are not getting carried away.

:laughing:

It is true, though.

We've beaten Celtic before, only to spectaculary fuck ourselves against the diddy teams.

The season isn't over, and we haven't won a trophy yet, nor have we secured second.

The press would fucking LOVE to see AFC get glaiket about future success before we've acheived it, only to see us fall arse over tits as we have done again and again and again.

That's one reason I'm suspicious about articles like this from this Gannon fella, bigging us up despite McInnes and the team keeping it low key.

It's like they're trying to get the manager or players to start bragging about what they're going to do, and if it all goes tits up the press will have a schadenfreude wank fest the likes of which we have never seen before.

Fuck the press.

If they EVER try to big us up we should be 100% suspicious of their motivation.

Chick Young, at least, is honest and open about his hatred of us... granted that's because he's too fucking stupid to be duplicitous... but still, you know where you are with the little Munchkin lookalike fuckwit.

• Upvote 1

It is true, though.

We've beaten Celtic before, only to spectaculary fuck ourselves against the diddy teams.

The season isn't over, and we haven't won a trophy yet, nor have we secured second.

The press would fucking LOVE to see AFC get glaiket about future success before we've acheived it, only to see us fall arse over tits as we have done again and again and again.

That's one reason I'm suspicious about articles like this from this Gannon fella, bigging us up despite McInnes and the team keeping it low key.

It's like they're trying to get the manager or players to start bragging about what they're going to do, and if it all goes tits up the press will have a schadenfreude wank fest the likes of which we have never seen before.

Fuck the press.

If they EVER try to big us up we should be 100% suspicious of their motivation.

Chick Young, at least, is honest and open about his hatred of us... granted that's because he's too fucking stupid to be duplicitous... but still, you know where you are with the little Munchkin lookalike fuckwit.

Spot on.

This season can still be one of the worst in years, if we don't screw the nut. We could easily slip down the table, bear in mind we have had a few shaky performances of late in the league. We could lose to an ICT led by a complete idiot, and miss out on the best chance of silverware we have had in a long long time. We could be dumped out of the Scottish when we have a realistic chance of having success there too.

Articles like the one from Gannon do not help, we need to keep our feet on the ground. The only thing we have just about secured so far is a top six finish and we used to chastise JC for seeing that as an achievement.

COYR, we have done very well so far but we can't afford to let it slip through our fingers.

Collum would have nailed us if he had the chance.

Man is a Grade A prick.

this week has reminded us of how much the west coast media/pundits and people like collum get worried when any side rocks the boat like we have done. When discussing our 2nd goal the talk was of the handball by Robson, did any of them mention the handball before celtics goal? I think it was Ambrose who handled it just out side his own box.

any time a red shirt went near a grey and green one, collum blew his whistle and gave a foul against us.

this week has been amazing for us and its pissed off so many already, this time I have faith in the manager to keep our players grounded so that it does not blow up in our faces like it has on so many occasions

• Upvote 1

Slight defence for Gannon. That sectarian pish needed nipping in the bud and good on him for that. as well as a reference to aberdeen where he presumably is now it was also mocking the glasgow attitude where you're either for them or against them. They seriously dont like not being liked. Arrogant jocular pushed as fuck mentalists with a dry and sometimes risque sense of humour we may be, but we'll never be sectarian.

i am absolutely burst, but still on cloud 9. in my 28 years on this planet that is the proudest I've ever been being a dons fan. what a performance and result and what a fucking support. we won at a canter on Saturday, despite getting nothing from the ref or his assistant all game. fuck it, since I've missed my work, i think I'm away back out for a pint.

he looks like a thumb,

he looks like a thuuuuuumb,

leigh Griffiths, he looks like a thumb

• Upvote 2

This was an excellent performance and a great victory for us.

Well done to Deeke and his players. We have a good chance of winning something this season. I wasn't at the game, so the pub for me.

Reynolds and Considine were criticised (by commentator) for the sellick goal, but I thought it was a great pass from Samaras and great control from Stokes. If I was to criticise anyone, it would be Langfield who resembled some cheap dockyard whore, given how far apart his legs were (the same spread legs which the ball naturally went right through).

I thought Langfield did OK overall though, he even managed to catch an airborne ball a few times. He must have been giddy with success.

Thought our goals were superb, Andersons finish was not half bad for an ageing centre-half.

That weedy little runt Pat Nevin claimed on the highlights that our winner should not have stood as it was "deliberate handball" from Robson in the build-up. (The ball brushed his arm, but it wasn't deliberate).

After the game, a few of the sellick fans I know had the grace to text me. One said our victory was "well deserved" and the other complimented our midfield for over-running theirs; the latter also said that Celtic fans were chanting for Lennon to go. He says Lennon is a sh*te manager and they always lose when he tries to play two wingers.

I thought these comments were fair enough, usually a sellick loss is portrayed by their fans as the biggest injustice since apartheid, but such was our class this time that they had few excuses to make.

aye he's been getting some stick, i stuck up for him until he tried to DENY he was bubbling despite the t.v evidence.

you missed the boy stevie lips boofon arguing and screaming at a police horse before the game. the female copper on it says "one more swear word out of you and you'll be heading for a cell." his response "I'm fucking sorry." :hysterical: