Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

So fucking happy right now,

Had to come offshore on friday so gutted i missed the game and seeing Pics oh the sesh afterwards wish i had just took the trip off!!!!

Fucking Zombie cunts getting the easy draw again, its a joke like, I was praying to get them at pittodire. What a doing we will dish oot fan we get them in Semi or Final.

Also realising I'm awa on Holiday for Scottish Cup Final was a bit oh a shitter like, Hope the fucking Yanks have sky!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Celtic/cliftonville fan coming in peace.

Aberdeen played great football yesterday and deserved the victory. I hope that Aberdeen win both cups and make Europa group stages next season. After yesterday I believe there is hope for Scottish football. What a tremendous potential Aberdeen have !! Let's hope you beat the Govan scum!!

If you can get a new stadium, safe standing and loud supporters you will be champions of Scotland again sometime in the near future. The Huns are bust, celtics in decline, Aberdeen are rising!!! Long May it continue

• Upvote 5

At the end of the game I grudgingly said that Collum had been reasonably fair.

I then watched the extended highlights, and I was wrong. He tried to give Celtic advantage at every opportunity, particularly in the first half, and he repeatedly allowed bad tackles and just plain bodychecks to go unpunished when perpetrated by Celtic.

A scything tackle from behind on an Aberdeen player went unpunished, while a nudge on a Celtic player saw Pawlett yellow carded. This was the pattern through the entire game, and tackles that would have seen Aberdeen players dismissed were ignored when the player doing the fouling was in a green and white shirt.

Make no mistake, we had to beat 12 men yesterday.

It's not even simple bad refereeing, because bad refereeing would see Collum ignoring our bad challenges, or playing advantage to Aberdeen.

I don't know how he is with other teams, but he has a definite grudge against Aberdeen.

Logan & Callum. 7&6. Gid wee boys. Well they have their moments like all kids ha ha. Mines just wee bit madder . Prob only kids in falkirk who support the dons ha.

You'd be surprised. My brother and I grew up supporting Aberdeen in Falkirk, a long trip to games (often losses) but we loved and still do love supporting the Dons. There were a few others in the area too.

Just hame great day out and result a lot of pubs round the ground not letting Dons fans in so my loon and me took a taxi to Bridgeton Cross went into a Hun pub not a friendly lot in there !

Don't know weegie land all that well just wanted a drink, bar called The Seven Ways we were in some real rabid Huns in there but only 2 of they spoke to us and they were old guys just back from an orange funeral ! The others just ignored us

I wonder if that was the same pub we were in,

Did it have a picture of the Queen behind the bar and did they put 'Simply the best' on the jukebox??

There were many great shouts yesterday, think my favourite was aimed at Forster

"Your just a shite Langfield, your just a shite Langfield"

I'm claiming that chant.

Started it and had a laugh that it caught on.

Kelt

Tv also had the reds breaking down the wing I think at 2-1 up. Thon wee Mexican fucker jumped up with his arm to stop it going through. Colum was unsighted apparently.

Overall I think he had a decent game when faced with the onslaught of those polite tims asking if he was sure he was correct plus the added hazard of finding a bound and gagged unicorn in his boot after the game.

We were the group of 5 sitting at a table.

4 guys and one woman.

Noticed there was some more Dandies in after us.

Was shite getting turned away from pubs.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

I noticed you guys at the table I was with my loon and one of my workmates the one with the red jacket, we got turned away from a few pubs they were checking match tickets at a couple of them

I wonder if that was the same pub we were in,

Did it have a picture of the Queen behind the bar and did they put 'Simply the best' on the jukebox??

I'm claiming that chant.

Started it and had a laugh that it caught on.

Ooops - i was singing "you're just shite Jamie Langfield"!!

Kelt

Tv also had the reds breaking down the wing I think at 2-1 up. Thon wee Mexican fucker jumped up with his arm to stop it going through. Colum was unsighted apparently.

To counter,

we were bizarrely awarded a throw in when Flood passed the ball out towards isheaqueereh who let it run straight out of play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk