Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (2 - 1)

I saw someone on twatter saying 16k sold...which I highly doubt.

I am really not surprised.

I said 15k minimum but maybe even as high as 17k

There was fuck all decent seats left when I bought mine yesterday.

Yeah same here when I phoned for a ticket for the wife there was limited places to chose from.

She had no intention of going (just up rd for a 10k run) but seen we won the final she's decided she will go. Probably a good few with the same kind of thinking, so will be a decent sized crowd

Think I will give Alford game a miss this weekend and go to Pittodrie instead. Gonna buy a season ticket next season too just cos I love McInnes.

This for me to,

Season has been one of my favourites really enjoyed the style of football we play, Trying to win games is an absolute delight and would quite happily back them by getting a season ticket.

Just noticed that the 'as-live' screening on BBC Alba doesn't start until 8:30pm tomorrow night due to live Rugby being broadcast.

Can't be arsed having to wait that long to see the game. Is it usually the case that any game being covered by Alba becomes available as a stream from 3pm, or just those involving Celtic?

Just noticed that the 'as-live' screening on BBC Alba doesn't start until 8:30pm tomorrow night due to live Rugby being broadcast.

Can't be arsed having to wait that long to see the game. Is it usually the case that any game being covered by Alba becomes available as a stream from 3pm, or just those involving Celtic?

Should be sound for a stream. RedTV advertising live coverage for international cunts which is usually a good sign.

Or you could fire up the M90/A90 and greet the League Cup winners in person of course :checkit:

I'm not expecting us to win this.

Will be a tough game as Killie normally is but more so given their desperation to avoid playoffs.

Would be delighted if we can get any kind of win but going there expecting a draw at best. Sounds defeatist but with the loss of Hayes & Pawlett & McGinn (as yet) not stepping up it will be a hard game to take control of.

Time for McGinn especially to get back to form & for Low, Smith etc. to prove they are decent replacements. Low was good at final though

Thinking 1-1 or 2-2 at best but hoping for a team that can really surprise us & put on a real show.

Performance levels have been dropping lately but I'm guessing it was mostly through fear of missing final through injuries.

Need to show the rest that we're in second for a bloody good reason.

I notice Ryan Jack is a booking away from a 1 game ban in the league (which would take two weeks to kick in). Wouldnt be the worst time in the world to get it out of the way before the split

In other suspension news - Robertson and Cifti both banned next Saturday