Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (2 - 1)

You must have been spewing your big team got fucked at the lane on Sunday Cockney!! :hysterical:

Not really, i was the life and soul of the party in the weeg on sunday night :dancin: .

only thing wasn`t happy about was having no internet signal on my phone at the tattiedome, so couldn`t check the score .

Seen the highlights, didn`t get fucked, should have won .

Think Killie are getting to play us at a good time. I think we'll struggle. I don't think we've actually played well since Celtic Park. But considering we've won the league cup, progressed to the scottish cup semis and beat celtic again in that time I'm really not complaining. I think this will finish 0-0. I think McInnes will go...

Clangers

Logan Anderson Reynolds Considine

Jack Low

Robson Flood McGinn

Rooney

Any word on Pawlett actually?

Bit harsh that just for drawing his first game after winning the cup

working Saturday, hopefully I get away for it. the team deserve a great reception and the place to be heaving. hoping for an optimistic 17,500 thousand there. a lot of the fans who made a massive effort to get to the final should do the same at the weekend.

My word - 17,500 thousand? That's 17.5 million people you are expecting at Pittodrie - or over 3 times the population of Scotland. I know there will be a few folk come out the woodwork, but nae sure if that is a reasonable amount.

I reckon 16 thousand.

Clangers

Logan Ando Reynolds Consi

Jacko Flood Robson McGinn

Smith

Rooooney

McGinn should be put in the Pawlett position, he's our best goal threat other than Rooney so we need to get him involved up the park in a more dangerous position.

Chuck Smith onto the wing, he'll run all day long there, or put Low left wing as he's left footed might be able to get a cross or two in for Rooney

Anyone who was complaining about not being able to get a ticket for the cup final should be getting their arse down to the ticket office for tickets for Saturday, United next week and any others they can get. If they think the league cup final selling process screwed them over just wait till we only get about half that number if and when we make the Scottish cup final.

Could well be a lot of heavy legs after Sunday's excursions.

I would be tempted to rest Anderson and Robson.

JL

SL - AT - MR - AC

RJ - WF - NL - NM

CS

AR

Mcginn? Goal Threat?

Dont make me laugh.

The only thing that he threatens is the folk in the stand behind the goal :)

Yea goal threat, remember he's still the highest goal scorer at the club this season.......obviously not taking into account goals at training or on FIFA/Pro Evo

Yea goal threat, remember he's still the highest goal scorer at the club this season.......obviously not taking into account goals at training or on FIFA/Pro Evo

Same amount of goals from open play as Scott Vernon this season which tells a story.

Amazed club not announced that going to this one will help should we get to Scottish Cup final. Also thinking sales for 2014/15 season tickets will be in near future!!

I can't see the club officially jumping the gun like that, it leaves us open to ridicule in the event of losing the semi however it shouldn't stop people putting 2+2 together and coming up with maybe I should get a bit of recent buying history together.

Amazed club not announced that going to this one will help should we get to Scottish Cup final. Also thinking sales for 2014/15 season tickets will be in near future!!

Would there not be enough ST holders and supporter's club members and people with

a buying history to take care of any potential final allocation ?

Looks like it will be a near full house on Saturday. Would have been if Kilmarnock had filled their allocation.

Going to be a tough match but with Pittodrie bouncing on Saturday and the team having just won the Scottish League Cup, we will have great confidence going into this match. We still have enough in us without Hayes and Pawlett.