St Mirren V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Can't wait for tomorrows game. Cold as fuck last time I was at St Mirren Park... I almost purchased a pair of St Mirren club socks for my freezing feet

The thermal socks are the second thing I put on on game day, after my normal socks. Went single socked to that game against St Johnstone (Pawlett and McGinn scored); never again - worst day of my life.

Would have went to this if I wasn't away to work.

Turns out I'm not away to work anyway. Passport has less than 6 months left to run (3 days less) and so got knocked back from immigration for my visa. Schoolboy error. Other passport is away getting renewed so I'm fucked. Have to do the new passport run on Monday and get the 4 hour express one then fly out Tuesday instead. Fair chance I'll be getting quite the roasting once I get there.

Better not risk going to the game and ending up someone from work seeing my coupon behind the goals celebrating Goodwillie's third goal.

Wear a disguise.

Fuck me Chopper 8 hours late,

Ball hair away from having to cancel my long awaited return to the Uvelli Redz Bus after my Ross County Miss hap with the Yank.

Leavn rig in 30 mins, Razor don't get rid oh my ticket .

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss lets get fucking wrecked!

:dancin:

Yaaaas, what a bounce.

Turns out I'm not away to work anyway. Passport has less than 6 months left to run (3 days less) and so got knocked back from immigration for my visa. Schoolboy error. Other passport is away getting renewed so I'm fucked. Have to do the new passport run on Monday and get the 4 hour express one then fly out Tuesday instead. Fair chance I'll be getting quite the roasting once I get there.

Better not risk going to the game and ending up someone from work seeing my coupon behind the goals celebrating Goodwillie's third goal.

Leave now. Park up at Bangers, get smashed, ruin the shower curtain (as per), bus in the morning, Boom!

Wear a disguise.

Aye Boof, put on a false moustache and you could go as Alex, from "the undateables"

1529f05464e6a8aa8fb418a437ac6743.jpg

• Upvote 7

You'd definitely be spotted if you stood next to Razor.

That man's always on the tv.

Hey Bradley, met your mum on the manchester to london train once, nice lady, she was eating sushi .

Hey Bradley, met your mum on the manchester to london train once, nice lady, she was eating sushi .

Reekie dock just told me that you're a fud. Can't believe what a fud he is.