St Mirren V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Forsters clean sheet record (stolen from Clark) still pisses me off.

They never played us in that run cos of the game being called off for the semi & it was us that ended their run in the rearranged game.

Time for us to take that record back the game before we play them next & when we beat the cunts 0-3 at the piggery to make it 14 on the bounce it'll be all the sweeter.

One game at a time though :laughing:

What a result for Aberdeen today! Huge 3 points - Considine (Cafu) deserves more credit than he gets for playing left back. I don't think we will bring in a left back this January unless there is a left back that will really improve our squad. Can't see us doing much activity during January (exception being contract extensions). I agree with Willie millers comments though - we could do with a few more experienced lads on the bench who can come on and really alter the game.

What a result for Aberdeen today! Huge 3 points - Considine (Cafu) deserves more credit than he gets for playing left back. I don't think we will bring in a left back this January unless there is a left back that will really improve our squad. Can't see us doing much activity during January (exception being contract extensions). I agree with Willie millers comments though - we could do with a few more experienced lads on the bench who can come on and really alter the game.

Considine has been getting plenty credit. The lad has been fantastic this season.

No reason for us not to strengthen & sign an actual left back though. Doesn't mean that that signing will automatically get a game though. He will have to fight a very good & on form Considine for that place.

We still need to sign one though.

We need a couple of squad strengtheners

One signing we need is an attacker who as a minimum is good enough to almost demand an at least 30 minute run out each match. I'm probably thinking a winger but far superior to Monakana. Someone who should be starting or playing a significant part from the bench will put good pressure on our regular starters to perform.

Any 88th minute sub type signings are pointless. better to go with Wright, Shankland etc than sign a shirt filler

One signing we need is an attacker who as a minimum is good enough to almost demand an at least 30 minute run out each match. I'm probably thinking a winger but far superior to Monakana. Someone who should be starting or playing a significant part from the bench will put good pressure on our regular starters to perform.

Any 88th minute sub type signings are pointless. better to go with Wright, Shankland etc than sign a shirt filler

Or we could sign a player that could improve the first 11".............. Wild thinking eh?

• Upvote 1

first time Jamie Masson is in the squad for a competitive match since McInnes joined as manager.

Hopeful for the lad. Liked his play when Brown was gaffer

I thought he was pish myself.

When he fell over with no one near him and completely balanced trying to pass the ball 5 yards at dens (McGinn hat trick game) was a highlight. Not good enough for us.

Mon eh fucking dons.

Or we could sign a player that could improve the first 11".............. Wild thinking eh?

Agreed.

I'd accept a Paul Quinn signing because it'd be smart to cover our back four with someone capable and proven at the level, but we should be looking to sign players that can and will compete for a spot. Would be disappointed to see Monakana back unless it's true we weren't paying his wages. Looked decent when we pumped Hamilton at Pittodrie but sounds like he wasn't up to much according to people who have watched him for the U20s.

Unspectacular but crucial win. They were on top when we scored and when the second soon followed, that was game over and might have scored more.

8 wins and clean sheets in a row. Fuck me, it's good to be a Dandy right now.

p.s. don't care what the stats/facts/dimensions say that pitch looks fuckin sma'

Again, I don't think we were at our best. Again. But a win's a win. We probably should have scored more than two, but we have to be happy with that, particularly with the way we started.

Brown hasn't been overly worked since he came in but seems to have earned his corn recently. As much as I am enjoying the clean sheets, I hope they don't get obsessed with it. "Managing" leads can be pretty precarious, particularly at 1-0! Today's game was seen out easily in the end, to be fair.

Disappointed Killie couldn't get anything today to try and halt Caley, really should have been able to get something from the position they were in.

COYR!

It's a tough one because its the best 11 we've had in a long time. Who ever we bring in needs to be of real quality - scott Allen, Danny Swanston etc... are good players but are they good enough to command a staring 11 position in our squad? Not sure. Shinnie was the only I could see really improving our side.

Your dance moves are tailor made for that Frank Gallagher style that you made your own.

Nae sure Logan with his perfect fro would do it any justice.

Don't know if a soul brother could do them justice. Keeping both feet rooted to the same spot for the whole routine is tricky. Everything above the waistline is extremely impressive though.

I got a lift down to Paisley. Met Bad Mobby in the ground. We Went to Glasgow after the game. Various things happened. Up the fucking Dons!!! 8 in a row!!

Sing all the hymns you know Celtic's behaviour around minor is questionable and our is no.

Don't know if a soul brother could do them justice. Keeping both feet rooted to the same spot for the whole routine is tricky. Everything above the waistline is extremely impressive though.

I got a lift down to Paisley. Met Bad Mobby in the ground. We Went to Glasgow after the game. Various things happened. Up the fucking Dons!!! 8 in a row!!

Sing all the hymns you know Celtic's behaviour around minor is questionable and our is no.

Glad Mobby made it in to ground!