Aberdeen V St Mirren (3 - 0)

Three points on my birthday would be lovely jubbly !

3 - 0 .

Happy Birthday you Guffy bastard!

It was my birthday yesterday.

Where's my best wishes ye bunch o' shitcunts

I kent it was your birthday around about now. Remember you shared a birthday with a lassie fae school?

Luv a duck!

It's also my birthday this weekend.

You are a superstar my Wicker online chum.

Happy birthday me old china. Hope you have a good day.

An happy birthday to tup too.

In fact happy birthday everyone.

Thank You, it's my birthday this week inna.

There is still a lot of work to be done at the football club.

Totally flat atmosphere, ridiculous lines for food/toilets and the pitch was poor. It really is a struggle to enjoy a game when it's absolutely baltic and your being peppered by seagull shit.

Is this only applicable to the south stand? Are the facilities in the RDS any better?

The bog roll situation is almost a fuckin' deal breaker.

• Upvote 1

Highlights - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XzzGnbkC3Q

Fantastic result. McGinn seems to be on real form at the moment - also pleased to see Flood back in the team.

From the highlights over the past 3 weeks - McLean has looked good. He was involved in much of the play today - dont understand why others insist the games have been passing him by? Delighted with him so far.

How is Danels getting on? Looked a tad clumsy on the highlights.

You can see from McLean's touch that he's a footballer, though, even if he isn't setting the Heather on fire right now.

He may just need to settle a'la Taylor.

With some players you just know straight away they're a shambles, like Ifil and Zola. McLean, at least, can actually play fitba.

Once he's settled I'm confident he'll be King Shit of Fuck Mountain for us.

Highlights -

Fantastic result. McGinn seems to be on real form at the moment - also pleased to see Flood back in the team.

From the highlights over the past 3 weeks - McLean has looked good. He was involved in much of the play today - dont understand why others insist the games have been passing him by? Delighted with him so far.

How is Danels getting on? Looked a tad clumsy on the highlights.

I've thought that whilst he's very solid, Daniel's is quite clumsy. Like a newborn Foal.

He's inexperienced though, but it'll come for him.

Yet again as per the last couple of games, McLean was shite .Game passed him by yet again.

It's like when Charlie Adams went to Liverpool from Blackpool. You can look good for your former club, but when playing amongst a better calibre, your pedigree is questionable.

Can't agree rumpus min.

McLean played well today. Had a hand in both Rooney goals did he not?

You can see from McLean's touch that he's a footballer, though, even if he isn't setting the Heather on fire right now.

He may just need to settle a'la Taylor.

With some players you just know straight away they're a shambles, like Ifil and Zola. McLean, at least, can actually play fitba.

Once he's settled I'm confident he'll be King Shit of Fuck Mountain for us.

Probably a fair statement.

It's just that spending money on a player (I remember the 'wow' feeling when Paul Bernard came on as a sub) you would expect an impact.

Hopefully next Sunday he proves he's not a waste of money and actually gets involved.

Judging by the highlights Mclean showed good touch, link-up play, positional sense/running off the ball and at least one great through ball. I think he is a perfect addition to our team and gives us the right balance in midfield with Flood and Jack playing a little deeper. Fortunately, we might not miss Hayes as much with Mclean in the side. Dereks signings have in general been exceptionally good. I hope to see us play to our potential next week.

COYR!

Just watching the highlights and that really could and probably should have been a penalty from them at the end from the liability.

Robson is doing what players shouldn't do: tarnish their career by playing on long after they're able to. Stupid challenge and very lucky not to give away a penalty.

Anyway... good result from an ok at best performance. We really never got fully going and yet still won 3-0, what else can you say!

What's up with the state of the pitch? I thought we were supposed to have a hybrid pitch with astro weave built in? Look at the condition of Swansea's pitch yesterday (like a bowling green in comparison). Is it that hard to get a pitch in better condition than we are showing? We obviously don't invest enough in artificial lighting like many other clubs do.

It's honking!!

Anyway, as a spectacle, the 1st half was dire. Switched it up a couple of gears 2nd half.... stopped playing everything through the middle, a few more long balls over the top and used the width. It's no real surprise we scored from two crosses. Rooney is the type of player who thrives on getting into good areas and isn't the best when the ball is played through the middle to him, or linking up. In this sense, the very reason Kenny McLean isn't really showing much of his obvious talent.

Flood came into the game as it wore on, but jesus, St Mirren are honking - summed up by the two swipes at the ball Greg Wylde had and Goodwins inter-planetary shot that landed on King Street!

Agree with McInnes when he says we haven't seen anywhere close to what these guys are capable of. Shinnie will add a new dimension to our link up and passing play going forward. As much as I think Consi is having a magic season, he's a bit of a rabbit in the headlights going forward, although much, much improved. Would still prefer to see the ball played up to a player sitting in behind Rooney, much earlier. Give the ball to Jack - play it into McLean's feet.

Slightly concerned at Daniels/Reynolds next week against the virginia slims. Both look shakey on occasions.

Anyway, as a spectacle, the 1st half was dire. Switched it up a couple of gears 2nd half.... stopped playing everything through the middle, a few more long balls over the top and used the width. It's no real surprise we scored from two crosses. Rooney is the type of player who thrives on getting into good areas and isn't the best when the ball is played through the middle to him, or linking up. In this sense, the very reason Kenny McLean isn't really showing much of his obvious talent.

Canna agree wi' that.

I thought he was excellent yesterday.

Yet again as per the last couple of games, McLean was shite .Game passed him by yet again.

It's like when Charlie Adams went to Liverpool from Blackpool. You can look good for your former club, but when playing amongst a better calibre, your pedigree is questionable.

What an absolute grade A heap of shite.

Nobody was 'shite' yesterday. Everyone played well. McLean had a lot of neat passes switching it from one side to another.

The change of Flood coming yesterday only highlighted how far we have came as a squad. We were so comfortable it was laughable yesterday, to say anyone of our players was 'shite' is ridiculous.

• Upvote 8