Aberdeen V St Mirren (3 - 0)

A likely result.

I'm going with the whole Boofon clan.

No Y for me on Saturday.

Will be a strange experience being at a game and not being bingo'd.

Will make up for it the following weekend.

Her indoors is coming to the party @@ebbe . :Party:

That's the best way to go to the football min. I never attend blazing drunk, because I dinna enjoy the game.

The whole tup clan will be at the Friday night game with Motherwell in a few weeks. Will be my loon's first ever evening game under the floodlights.

Canna wait, COYR :flag:

That's the best way to go to the football min. I never attend blazing drunk, because I dinna enjoy the game.

The whole tup clan will be at the Friday night game with Motherwell in a few weeks. Will be my loon's first ever evening game under the floodlights.

Canna wait, COYR :flag:

Whats the loons record like these days?

Really good min, we've won the last 5 games running now, the losing streak is now a winning streak.

Nobody can accuse us of being glory hunters that's for sure.

It's the first game I've been to in a while as I was moving house at the start of the year so I've had no opportunities for a free weekend.

Guest RosemountRed

Rooney

Goodwillie

McGinn McLean Jack Pawlett

Consi Reynolds Donervon Logan

Brown

I'd go with that, maybe give Flood the 2nd half along with Smith and Shankland, if we are winning.

Just wonder how we'll line up without Hayes as the likelihood is that is how we'll start the Celtic game as well. We only seem to have Pawlett as the obvious other 'wide' player these days?

Rooney

McGinn McLean Pawlett

Flood Jack

Consi Reynolds Donervon Logan

Brown

Fuck me, a back three of McGinn, McLean and Pawlett protecting Rooney in goals...that's thinking out of the box.

• Site Sponsor

Really good min, we've won the last 5 games running now, the losing streak is now a winning streak.

Nobody can accuse us of being glory hunters that's for sure.

It's the first game I've been to in a while as I was moving house at the start of the year so I've had no opportunities for a free weekend.

Did you get a good site for the caravan?

Fuck me folks, I've yet to see us win at Pittodrie this season I've kept this to myself for months now believing im the jinx,

I have a ticket to go on Saturday surely my record will change

Brown.

Logan, deveron, Reynolds, Considine

Jack, flood,

Pawlett, McLean, McGinn,

Rooney,

Subs, any spastic blind epileptic chimp, shaughnessy, Robson, shankers, goodwillie,

Right I've never been in Pittodrie in time for kick off in a long time but as I've got the kiddy winkles with me on Saturday I best make an effort.

Is there anything entertaining going on prior to kick off to keep them amused?

Dinna want to be rocking up at the back of 2 and have them bored shitless before 3pm.

massive blow to lose Hayes for the Celtic match.

McInnes should be learning from this. Hayes got injured on 74 mins and i'm not saying we could possibly have forseen him getting injured but it is a theme from every McInnes match never any thought to rest players or sub them early to protect from injury/keep fresh.

Think bringing Flood in is probably best idea with view to Celtic park the following week