Aberdeen V Partick Thistle (0 - 0)

Wobbly defence since Langfield's return, undoubtedly shaken by his presence. Poor min, very poor.

Agreed. The team have seriously weakened since his return.

All confidence has left the side.

Thanks Jamie. You are inspirational (for our opposition)

Well done on your clean sheet though :applause:

Thanks to Partick not being able to find the target :thumbup1:

Worst game of the season

Mclean Flood and Jack have not played worse all season

Reynolds can see why no Scotland time - Him and ash seemed to excel in playing the ball to lyle taylor. Before injury There was very few forwards who out played him - his namesake did today

Shankland started well but disappeared, rooney looked never got going

Hayes fell over every time he got a run

Logan and considine our best in that they made the least mistake

Langfield showed in equal measure why he has got the gloves back off Brown and why he lost them in the first place

Mcinnes even - why did you not change at half time - entire ground could see that 4 4 2 hadn't worked

If I was a partick fan I would be disappointed with a 0-0 we were there for the taking

Fuck me. That was a door 0-0 that Craig Brown would have been proud of. Would struggle to give anyone a rating of higher than 4 out of 10. Some questionable refereeing decisions too, looking forward to them all evening out at some point. But still, I doubt we'd have done anything as we were that bad.

Harsh to sub Shankland at half time. Thought he was getting himself into some good positions and getting into the swing of things.

McInnes, please stop playing Flood. He's shit.

Some questionable refereeing decisions too, looking forward to them all evening out at some point.

McInnes, please stop playing Flood. He's shit.

Towards the end of the second half Lyle Taylor was clean through after being played onside by Reynolds - As good a position as Hayes

But opfficials still managed to give offside - and it wasn't even close - a couple of yards

Certainly not much of a classic today.

Atrocious would be a kind word to describe Flood. He is so far behind in terms if overall ability it's scary.

Nobody was good however. It was a poor match and probably one of the worst I've seen under McInnes.

Shankland should have scored though.