Aberdeen V Partick Thistle (0 - 0)

Too similar in style, Rooney ended getting pushed out wide to accomodate Shanks. on another point what the hell was wrong with Hayes, did look like he picked up another groin strain early on, but no excuse for being that bad.

I think he was frustrated quite often. He was in space a hell of a lot and Taylor and Reynolds just hoofed it up front. Was also odd that with the team so lop sided without mcginn that we played so much down the right in the first half. Hayes put in a couple of really dangerous crosses early doors. We should have been exploiting the left hand side and he just became more frustrated as the game went on.

Even though Shankland had a couple of half chances, the pairing looked unnatural. Maybe it will work but at this stage I would keep the tried and tested formation. On another note who will be leaving in the summer, Robson, Goodwillie, Anderson obvious choices but wonder who else.

Signed until 2016.

Even though Shankland had a couple of half chances, the pairing looked unnatural. Maybe it will work but at this stage I would keep the tried and tested formation. On another note who will be leaving in the summer, Robson, Goodwillie, Anderson obvious choices but wonder who else.

Can't judge a pairing after 55 minutes of football. once they get some game time together then can be judged.

Totally phish today.

Can't do basic control of the ball

No pass marks at all - awful

Let's not forget how far we have come but today was woeful

The managers tactics were sorely lacking too.

Let's remember we have lost a semi final through incompetence

and a HUGE game at Parkred and our league form is going down like a lead balloon

Lots of room for improvement needed for next season

COYR

I hope I am wrong but so far DMC's signings have been borderline at best

Zola!!!! Et al

And now have to ask what McLean is going to give us

Next season hopefully he will be a real star but nothing to suggest that so far

He certainly has as many bad ones as good ones.

Rooney, Logan & Taylor are three of his best.

McLean is yet to be proved, as is DG (arguably) Shinnie "should" be decent.

Hector was ok & will yet turn out to be decent defender imo.

As for the rest............ fkn meh

I'll take the blame for the result today. This was the first league match i had managed to attend with my kids for a while. the last time was a drab 0-0 draw as well...maybe i am jinxed.

Every single player out there was crap today. And the ref was crap too. Bad day today, lets hope they vastly improve on Wednesday night. (don't worry, i can't make it to the game so i can't jinx it)

Team has been shite since we lost Hayes to injury because of that fkn Ambrose cunt that couldn't cope with him.

Yes he came back Today but sounds like he was also well below par.

We're not a one man team but if we have Flood & Clangers & (a yet to prove himself) McLean in the side, then we really cannot afford the rest to have off games.

I like McLean, but since his introduction to the team we seem to have lost something from the team.

Next year well we'll see the best of him.

I sincerely hope so as he surely can't get any less effective. Seriously questioned what he has done of note since we bought him. The only thing keeping him in the side is his price tag. He and Flood should have been hooked at half time. In fact, Jack was pushing them close for most inept midfielder of the day!

Utter bollocks today.

Worst performance I've seen this season. Only time we looked like scoring was Shankland's lob over the bar early on. Completely flat for the whole 90 and didn't know how to break Partick Thistle down.

Not convinced we set out the right way today either. Hayes looked a little isolated out wide, far prefer him in the middle these days to offer a bit of attacking drive. McGinn, Pawlett, Driver all better options to have wide than what we had starting today. Don't think the interchanging of our forwards between the wide and up top positions is working as well. Time we sacked that and just decided who we want to play as our forward.

McLean disappointing today also. Reynolds is starting to do my nut in too with his long balls forward that totally smash any impetus or attacking optimism the team and fans have. Overall, hopeless performance.

Worst performance I've seen this season. Only time we looked like scoring was Shankland's lob over the bar early on. Completely flat for the whole 90 and didn't know how to break Partick Thistle down.

Not convinced we set out the right way today either. Hayes looked a little isolated out wide, far prefer him in the middle these days to offer a bit of attacking drive. McGinn, Pawlett, Driver all better options to have wide than what we had starting today. Don't think the interchanging of our forwards between the wide and up top positions is working as well. Time we sacked that and just decided who we want to play as our forward.

McLean disappointing today also. Reynolds is starting to do my nut in too with his long balls forward that totally smash any impetus or attacking optimism the team and fans have. Overall, hopeless performance.

Clangers in goal. Get the ball away from defence the quickest way possible. That's what happens. PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem yesterday wasn't the goalkeeper to defence the problem yesterday was firmly routed between defence and midfield

4 4 2 didn't suit us at all McLean Jack and Flood were awful and never got a grip at all

Ash and Reynolds showed them selves completely unable to find a team mate or deal with Lyle taylor

1/2 way through the first half could see we needed to change and quickly by bringing McGinn on

Also we needed to stop putting Ash and Reynolds up for set pieces, we already had enough height but Taylor was bullying Jack and logan every time the ball came away from a set piece which it usually does as we are rubbish at them

Main problem yesterday was between the defence and midfield. Looked to me like no one knew who was supposed to do what and when. Also noticed our forwards at times both running for the same ball again poor awareness and communication. We have good players (SPFL standard) we just need to find a way of playing as a team because yesterday we were not doing that. 3 points is a must against ICT. Our title challenge is over.