Aberdeen V Kf Shkendija (0 - 0) (Agg 1 - 1)

Is it even on TV?

I hope so, I have been emailing places asking if they are showing it :laughing:

And so we add Amsterdam to the "does anyone know of any bars......" list.

It better be on TV, (disgrace if its not), I'd hate to have to follow a game on BBC text (again).

EDIT - if we "keep the heid" and concentrate, 2-0 to us.

It's not on Premier Sports unfortunately for those who can't make the home game.

Bah! And what are the BBC showing tonight, disabled lesbian football or something?

What is galling is that my trip was meant to be last weekend, but the wankers I am going with booked the flights for this weekend, causing desperate rearrangements.

If they hadnt done that, I could have watched the game on TV in Amsterdam last thursday, and been at the game this thursday.

Edit - I will be sure to cast that up during our trip.

Bah! And what are the BBC showing tonight, disabled lesbian football or something?

What is galling is that my trip was meant to be last weekend, but the wankers I am going with booked the flights for this weekend, causing desperate rearrangements.

If they hadnt done that, I could have watched the game on TV in Amsterdam last thursday, and been at the game this thursday.

Edit - I will be sure to cast that up during our trip.

Best get the baby oil and wipes out again....

What does a player who played for Celtic in the mid 90s know about Aberdeen in 2015? I'm guessing it's fuck all.

"They have a strong defensive line up with the likes of Snelders in goal, Stephen Wright, McKimmie, Heatherston and Brian Irvine in defence. In Midfield they have quality in Jess, Glass and Joe Miller, who'll more than likely beat his man and cross it into the stands. Up front they have the deadly Duncan Shearer and Billy Dodds leading the line.

I'm sure their manager Willie Miller will have the team well prepared"

What does a player who played for Celtic in the mid 90s know about Aberdeen in 2015? I'm guessing it's fuck all.

"They have a strong defensive line up with the likes of Snelders in goal, Stephen Wright, McKimmie, Heatherston and Brian Irvine in defence. In Midfield they have quality in Jess, Glass and Joe Miller, who'll more than likely beat his man and cross it into the stands. Up front they have the deadly Duncan Shearer and Billy Dodds leading the line.

I'm sure their manager Willie Miller will have the team well prepared"

Why would Silky Hetherston be playing in defence?!?!