Aberdeen V Kf Shkendija (0 - 0) (Agg 1 - 1)

Thank FUCK He'll now be hailed as the best keeper for 20 years

Tbf he doesn't have to be that good to earn that title. At least he knows how to turn the ball around his post

flood- shocking footballer. best he does is bring about ricochets which more often than not still dont win us possession. should NOT be in our first team

hayes - fucking rank rotten and looked like the hayes of his first season: shite

robson - his fucking illegal 2 footed challenge at the end aside, what does he offer? i understand the IDEA of bringing on a veteran in the dying stages of games, but he is totally spent. could have given away a penalty by diving in, misplaces 90% of his passes and could have gotten a red card

on the plus side, love look of ward and shinnie and im convinced mclean will be good; right intelligent footballer

Weegie loving weegie, surprise surprise

• Upvote 1

we didnt really seem to know the front line at all mclean hayes mcginn and rooney all seemed to be LW TW CF and in the hole at various point in the game

What was worrying for me was

1, With 15 mins to go we needed 2 subs but had about 5 players dead on their feet flood and Hayes were done in

2. We needed to put Robson into the middle to help shore it up and get a grip of it - besides our new captain

3. See point 1 our fitness seems shot so need more work but also our ball control was awful

What was good for me

1. Mclean seems a better player this year

2. Shinnie a definite welcome addition

3. Ward the juries out still - awful fumble for their free kick, good save at the end

Oh and we obviously have gone for the cheap disappearing spray in Scotland - you can hardly see the spfl version from 5 yards away and its gone in 10 seconds this stuff in the Europa is like shaving foam

!

Decent enough first half...poor second half, thought Ward looked decent enough and kept us in the Europa late on.. The Euro Fan in the SS was a welcome addition a corkscrew haired Dutch/Polish bloke who gave it large for the full 90 mins...a total pop geezer.

We're through and that's what matters but I wasn't overly impressed with the performance. At the risk of sounding like Calderwood, it was pretty sloppy. First touch was terrible at crucial times and there just seemed an overall lack of sharpness.

In fairness to them they were better than people thought (although we weren't at our best) and they were pretty powerful physically.

Ref was absolutely awful!

On to the next round, we'll have to improve a lot to get anywhere but I think we can.

Well that was pish but all about getting through.

As RTYD said at the game, this time of the year we should be playing

the Brechins and Forfars in pre season games.

UEFA need to get this competition to start in August or we need to switch to Summer fitba.