The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

Your name gives away your allegiance. Let's not forget that had we voted your cherished SNP into power we would now be bankrupt. Quoting time and time again of our oil wealth and basing income on $100 plus a barrel, anyone with half a brain now realises what a lucky escape we had. Never again should the SNP be given a sniff of another referendum, however they dress up the figures.

We would not be Independent yet so I'm struggling to see how we'd be bankrupt. Eager for you to explain though.

• Upvote 1

Your name gives away your allegiance. Let's not forget that had we voted your cherished SNP into power we would now be bankrupt. Quoting time and time again of our oil wealth and basing income on $100 plus a barrel, anyone with half a brain now realises what a lucky escape we had. Never again should the SNP be given a sniff of another referendum, however they dress up the figures.

When did we become dependent on oil? I must have missed that memo.

• Upvote 1

Not sure which part of this post to pull apart first so I'll just sum up instead

What a load of tripe.

• Upvote 1

wish i had not already voted for "must do better" in the afc chat awards otherwise i would have picked you..

p.s the link in my sig might have gave away my allegiance, but why would caledonia because as far as i am aware its a name for scotland and not political

And as for being bankrupt you might want to take a closer look at the UK figures first

oecddeficit.jpg

Lets see on tuesday how scottish labour vote re the snp vote against trident

SCOTTISH LABOUR and their only scottish MP have said they are against it

MY PREDICTION = another abstain or maybe absent without leave from murray their only mp in scotland who the daily retard and bbc keep telling us is totally against trident

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/620384/Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-rebel-MPs-Trident-SNP-vote

Ian Murray abstained

A man who claims to be anti Trident but hasn’t the courage of his convictions.

scottish labour lying again

Stupid Dumb Gype

3.5% of the SNP MPs elected in May are currently under police investigation.

Weird that no one has mentioned this. It's like some of you have an agenda, or something.

One (1) woman is under investigation for withholding funds destined for the independence campaign. Not 3.5% which equates to 1.4 people.

Preposterous accusation.

3.5% of the SNP MPs elected in May are currently under police investigation.

Weird that no one has mentioned this. It's like some of you have an agenda, or something.

Maybe you need to stop believing the biased press

A solicitor was struck off that had worked with someone from the snp previously

Snp member was never under investigation but press decided this was a story

Other case is money (3%) missing from woman for independence again no one has been charged

But all over the biased papers (might be the 3% paypal charge as it was paypal payment this is being looked into)

Yet £10.000 missing from scottish labour branch only a month ago not made the papers

Maybe if you read this you will see what the press are up to

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-missing-story/#comments

Maybe you need to stop believing the biased press

A solicitor was struck off that had worked with someone from the snp previously

Snp member was never under investigation but press decided this was a story

Other case is money (3%) missing from woman for independence again no one has been charged

But all over the biased papers (might be the 3% paypal charge as it was paypal payment this is being looked into)

Yet £10.000 missing from scottish labour branch only a month ago not made the papers

Maybe if you read this you will see what the press are up tohttp://wingsoverscotland.com/the-missing-story/#comments

Calm down Caledonia, calm down.

Well be a bit more specific.

If you feel the Scottish and Scotland are beneath you, why bother conversing with a bunch of skirt wearing, haggis breathed fuckwits everyday?

Fuck off to Three Lions chat .com or whatever.

I don't feel like that, at all. I'm just providing some balance, backed up with facts, in this SNP haven.

How about you stop being so defensive?

Thank you.

I see today that an independent review has forecast a 94% drop in oil revenue (According to George Osbourne).

I see today that an independent review has forecast a 94% drop in oil revenue (According to George Osbourne).

Are you gloating that our oil price is down and people are losing their jobs (typical unionist)

And if not then how does Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Turkey to name a few of many many more manage without it..

typical butchers apron excuse

Are you gloating that our oil price is down and people are losing their jobs (typical unionist)

And if not then how does Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Turkey to name a few of many many more manage without it..

typical butchers apron excuse

Of course I am not gloating, what a terrible thing to suggest.

I would expect the other countries you mention manage because they are much large economies with their own "trademark" products.

I know Scotland has whisky but theres only so far that can take us in an ever more competitive spirits market.

Turkey?...they get theirs from ISIS...cheaper and easier than all that drilling malarkey.