The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

Maybe physical libraries are fucking pointless in the 21st century? The money can be used in other more beneficial ways.

And I'm anti labour...

but libraries are more than just book lending, though they certainly do provide educational and recreational resources for those that might not otherwise have access to them.

http://www.voicesforthelibrary.org.uk/the-story-so-far/reasons-for-public-libraries/

not even close to everyone in the UK has an internet connection, so to not have libraries limits resources for a good percentage of the population.

but libraries are more than just book lending, though they certainly do provide educational and recreational resources for those that might not otherwise have access to them.

http://www.voicesforthelibrary.org.uk/the-story-so-far/reasons-for-public-libraries/

not even close to everyone in the UK has an internet connection, so to not have libraries limits resources for a good percentage of the population.

I understand libraries are more than just lending books, but there are other locations where adult learning etc can take place. In schools after hours, colleges, community centres, job centres, private sector locations. There are also charities Aberdeen Foyer for example do lots more good work for the disadvantaged etc with out being a library than libraries seem to do just now.

It'd be cheaper to give people e-book readers with access to a nationa database of free books to the number of people who use the library than it would be to keep libraries open.

They don't make economic sense.

Put the money into creating a national online book database, children's education and courses for weegies on how to fill out job application forms correctly.

Apply lotion directly to the burns, Caledonia.

p.s I dont care to much about the libraries either but thought someone might and as i despise the labour party thought it worth a post for two reasons

firstly play labour at their own game (if snpbad is ok then labourbad should be ok as well)

secondly i knew a fucking zoomer like yourself would bite

p.s I dont care to much about the libraries either but thought someone might and as i despise the labour party thought it worth a post for two reasons

firstly play labour at their own game (if snpbad is ok then labourbad should be ok as well)

secondly i knew a fucking zoomer like yourself would bite

How can you hate a political party?

• 1 month later...