Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

31 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Any pipe dreams of top six this season are pretty much extinguished now that St Mirren just won.

Even with max points from next 3 games we will only be on 41 points & it looks like 41 probably won’t be enough to secure top six. 

unless there’s a good few draws with the sides above us

Meh I'm not so sure 41 won't be enough. Teams all playing each other around there it's unlikely 3 teams pick up more than 4 points, but we won't either ? 

30 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Any pipe dreams of top six this season are pretty much extinguished now that St Mirren just won.

Even with max points from next 3 games we will only be on 41 points & it looks like 41 probably won’t be enough to secure top six. 

unless there’s a good few draws with the sides above us

1 point separating 6 teams between 4th and 9th after 30 games is mental. 

Even more mental that we haven't been able to get ourselves into that mix. 

Even a win against Hibs next weekend we'll stay in 10th. 6th is gone barring 3 wins for us and freak results elsewhere, league Cup group stages here we come! 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Meh I'm not so sure 41 won't be enough. Teams all playing each other around there it's unlikely 3 teams pick up more than 4 points, but we won't either ? 

It’s probably a lot more likely that any 3 of the 6 teams directly above us can pick up more than 4 points that it is that we can get all 9 points. I actually think that 9 points more likely won’t be enough even if we do somehow fluke that.

Cormack has certainly gotten us group stage football like he promised ?

16 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It’s probably a lot more likely that any 3 of the 6 teams directly above us can pick up more than 4 points that it is that we can get all 9 points. I actually think that 9 points more likely won’t be enough even if we do somehow fluke that.

Cormack has certainly gotten us group stage football like he promised ?

I'm actually quite looking forward to a league cup group with Cove, Peterhead, Montrose and Elgin. 

If it wasn't for the fact that at the moment we'd struggle to top that group. 

32 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I'm actually quite looking forward to a league cup group with Cove, Peterhead, Montrose and Elgin. 

If it wasn't for the fact that at the moment we'd struggle to top that group. 

Cove would probably beat us at the moment we’re so shit.

At least these league cup group stage games will give us an opportunity to give our (hopefully) overhauled squad time to gel a bit before the real games start.

43 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Cove would probably beat us at the moment we’re so shit.

At least these league cup group stage games will give us an opportunity to give our (hopefully) overhauled squad time to gel a bit before the real games start.

You’re dissing the League Cup, one of only two trophies we have any chance of winning. 

“before the real games start”?

• 2 weeks later...

So for an outside chance of making top six  then possibly European football we need a few draws in next round of fixtures coupled with a win at Dundee to have top six chance back in our own hands going into last game before split v County.

Shame that 2 wins possibly might not be enough on its own. 

Dundee game is going to be a real tough game. They still have a decent chance of catching St Johnstone to avoid automatic drop. Going to be real shit if that cunt McGhee ends any hope of top six for us

42 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I see the splitarses have lost to the huns at Pittodrie. That little experiment has probably ran it’s course.

Bumper crowd of 1,800 after giving away 10k tickets to school kids and making entry free for walk ups. 

Still find it hard to believe that many bothered 

59 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

From the AFC Facebook page:

? Aberdeen Women put in a performance to be proud of as they lost out 2-0 to Rangers at Pittodrie.

How the fuck is losing to any sort of hun a performance to be proud of? ?

Grim reading.

9 hours ago, NEM said:

Bumper crowd of 1,800 after giving away 10k tickets to school kids and making entry free for walk ups. 

Still find it hard to believe that many bothered 

Would have included away fans as well I assume?

Guessing they all sit next to each other in the 'spirit of the game' or some nonsense.

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

From the AFC Facebook page:

? Aberdeen Women put in a performance to be proud of as they lost out 2-0 to Rangers at Pittodrie.

How the fuck is losing to any sort of hun a performance to be proud of? ?

Its the Aberdeen mentality/way.